Chapter 20

The whole car ride was dead silence except the car radio. Then Ashton stopped the car on the curb. It was raining and I got off fast as I could've. I ran into my house and went upstairs. Jessie and Henry came after me hearing my cries. "Michelle? Hey yo Michelle!! What's wrong?!" Jessie grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. "You know what? We should of NEVER learned about this stupid power that makes us freaks!!! I told Ashton and now he thinks I'm a insane monster! I hate Mom! I hate myself!! I should die!" I pulled away from them and ran to my room closing the door. I didn't know what to do, I felt scared of myself. Ashton and I are over and idk what to do. I was a freak to him or he thought I was lying. I love you Ashton.

Ashton's POV:
I dropped off Michelle at her house and went back home with mum. "Oh my dear Ashton! Come on in!" I stood in the living room and mum called me to eat. I didn't know what to do after what Michelle said. Was she telling the truth? If she was I feel like a idiot. My sister was on the table examining my face. " What are you doing Lauren?" I questioned. "Something's wrong with you and Michelle. I can tell." Mum asked her how she knows. "Because Ashton usually talks about her and tells us EVERYTHING." Harry just looked around and left the dinner table. "What's wrong?" Mum was worried and I didn't want to talk about it. "It's nothing. We are taking space from each other."
I left the room and called the guys about our plans for concerts.
We have a tour in 4 more months. Damn I messed up with Michelle. I love you Michelle.