Chapter 19

I was still happy for what Ashton did for me. I got off the car and he held my hand tight. We walked in the main entrance and EVERYBODY was staring at us. Even Vanessa the "most popular girl in school" and her squad of jocks and wannabes. "I have to get to class, ash. Pick me up after at the front." He nodded as the boys said bye to me. I went to look for Bonnie at her first period class. "Michelle! Why did you leave? I had extra clothes and a bathroom." I felt kinda bad for leaving her. "I'm sorry I got a call from my brother to come home early. I felt bad ,Bon." She was okay with it and then the bell rang. I walked by a hallway then saw this black figure pass by also. Creepy.

*Later*
I called Jessie that Ashton was picking me up. "Hey Jessie, Ashton is picking me up." "Okay um yeah. Henry and I are going to a party at Mark's house. I'll send you the address. I promise I won't get drunk." A party?! Wow. "Oh cool. Okay yeah and you better be drunk free. I don't want to come to get you guys. Stay safe. Bye." Then I saw Ashton honking the car horn when he passed by. I got in and we drove away. "How was school?" He asked. "Um great. Oh and the chemistry teacher had a snake in his pants so we had to leave the classroom. It was funny though. Also Bonnie, my friend, showed me-" I paused thinking of her witch powers. I promised to keep it a secret. Damn it. "Showed what?" He looked at me wonder what I meant to say. "Nothing. Nothing." Good save. He took me out to eat and I told him I wasn't hungry. "You sure? Its good." I shook my head. "Babe what's wrong? Why haven't you been eating lately?" I gave a puzzled look. "I mean why are you acting different? Babe tell me please." Tell him what?! I don't want to be imperfect for him and I'm afraid I'll lose him. "Take me home, now please ash." I stood up then got in the car. He stared at me expecting a answer. "No." "What?" I bit my lip. "I'm not taking you home unless you tell me what's going on." I couldn't tell him. "Ashton please." He shook his head then I thought about it. These secrets were killing me and i need help. "What I'm going to say is true. I'm a witch. A natural witch that got cursed. Its in my family's blood. Bonnie is also a witch. There's people in hospitals now that had vampires attacks. These secrets are killing me Ash." I cried and cried feeling stupid about telling him. He turned the engine on and drove me home without saying a word.