Chapter 8

*several months later* December 2

It has been months since I met ash and became best friends. Christmas was coming up and I wanted to get gifts for the guys.
I ordered them just in time they get here before Christmas. It was snowing in Salem and I been happy. Back home we never got snow. Ever since we found out we had powers, Henry and Jessie wanted to practice. I had to do it , if I don't then they don't. So grandma knew about this and she is a professional at it. We got taught spells and potions in the library. Our parents came back from the trip few months ago. Now mom is a house wife and dad is working. Henry was never going to trust Mom until he sees she is telling the truths. I can't keep a secrets and secrets away from Ashton. What if my powers get out of control?! Grandma has been teaching how we control them." Grandma? How did we get this power?" I asked. She had good story's to tell. "Well our ancestors were just happy humans in 1372. Until 1388 there was this horrific accident in London. There were these unknown creatures that had great power and controlled part of London. Our ancestors were living in the middle of the town square until the creatures called witches wanted to take it. They used their magic to make the village people leave but our people didn't. The men stood up for their homes and capture 5 women. Our ancestors hanged them and no one knew except for us. They wrote down the story over the years to not forget and had each word of the first. We still have the original story on frame and the rest also. We never threw away these things. But as our ancestors thought that was over, the witches came back and cursed us generations and generations until the blood line dies. We can't take this curse off but this helped us stop Dracula." I stopped from reading then ask grandma. "Woah! Like Dracula Dracula, the vampire guy or the king?!" I love Dracula! I read the book from Bram stoker. "The vampire king and yes he was a vampire and he's locked away in his tomb. He's not dead just asleep. That or he escaped" Wow! Then as learning about this I got a text from Ashton saying " Hey if your not busy call me."