Chapter 23

*Christmas Eve*
Its been a while since I talked to Ashton. We haven't spoken since that day we kissed. I was at the hospital visiting Matt and Caroline to see if their okay. When I walked to Matt's room I saw Bonnie by his bed talking to him. "Hello." I got embarrassed that I haven't talk to them in a while. "Michelle....I was gonna call you but Bonnie and I were talking." Matt said and I smirked. "No its okay. I just wanted to make sure your okay and bring your work. I'd like to help if need to." Matt was looking better than 2 weeks ago. "Sure um Bonnie I'll call you later." She grabbed her things and then came up to me. I thought she would of yelled at me but she just hugged me. I smiled and she step back and left. "So um how are you doing? Do you know when you're leaving the hospital?? Also Merry Christmas Eve!" I felt normal for once and couldn't wait to hang out with Matt more often. "Merry Christmas eve to you also. I'm doing fine thanks and I've been through worse so this is like second worse thing that has happened to me. My neck is recovered and I'm totally fine. The doctor said I can leave today early so I am and my mom is coming to bring me home." I felt glad that he can go home today. "Yay aw Matt that's great!" I said. "Michelle um so how's you and Ashton? If you don't mind." I wasn't bothered by it. Past is past. "Oh um we're good, you know. Yeah we talked about this and we are like okay with it. Just friends." *awkward* Matt and I talked for a few minutes about school news that happened lately and stuff. Soon his mom walked into the room and I said hi to her, Jennifer Donovan. She was nice and funny. She left the room to let us talk."Oh um I must be going to change." Matt got off the bed. "Oh! Matt wait!! Wait! I have a early present for you. Even if we don't know each other much. You've been a best friend boy I had." He opened the box and he took out a sweater that had 'Donovan 26', a letter I wrote to him and a snow globe of mystic falls clock tower. In the bottom of the snow globe read 'If life gets hard, remember the past good memories. -Michelle Corbin'. He smiled and I love it when he's happy. "Thank you! I-I love it so much!" I felt something between me and Matt. His eyes were beautiful blue color and I saw how he was so happy. No! No Michelle stop! My mind was different and I got scared. He hugged me and lifted me with his arms and put me in bed. I laughed while he tickled my neck. Then as our eyes met, I couldn't stop staring at them. "Wait! Wait..keep your eyes still." I whispered. " What is it?" He asked. Then I looked at his muscles around. I didn't know what to do but just stay still. Then he rushed to my lips and kissed them. Cold and soft and wonderful. My mind was blank. All I thought was I wanted Matt and his body! I soon got flashbacks of Ashton and I together decorating the Christmas tree that moment he asked me to be his girlfriend.

*Flashback*
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Ashton stood there waiting. I couldn't believe it. I didn't get him anything. I was smiling so much and gave him a answer. "YES!!! Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" He gave me a hug then he kissed me. Omg. I kissed Ashton Irwin!!
*Flashback over*