Chapter 7

I had 30 minutes until Ashton's limo comes by. I had to pick out which sweater I'll wear. Not too thick or thin.
*Door bell rang*
Okay I'm ready to do this. The driver opened the door for me and closed. Wow fancy. I kept thinking about what Calum said. Don't break his heart, take it slow. As we arrived, he showed me where Ashton was. He waved his hand up to notice him. "Look I'm sorry that I took you here. I should of took you to a restaurant to dress up. I-" "Hey its okay." We ordered our meals and talked. "So Ashton, where are you guys going next of your concerts?" "Atlanta Georgia" "Wow I never been there myself but i always wanted to see everything. I'm sorry I'm dumb for saying nerdy junk." He looked back at me. "No no, its okay I don't mind love." This became a good night and we talked about what will happen after the tour and after my semester is over. He acted so funny my face turned red 3 times. I love how he said he loves to play video games and just act dumb. All the guys do that and its so cute. After dinner we walked back to the car and went to leave me at home. "Thanks ash for the dinner. This was the best night. And I wanted to ask, can I go to your concert in Georgia?" "Yeah sure love. I'll send you tickets. Thank you for letting me take you. I had really fun. Bye." I said bye back and went inside. This day was so crazy. First I find out I'm a witch and then I had a date with Ashton Irwin!!!!! I hope we can be more than friends.