Chapter 22

Michelle's POV:
I felt lonely. All I heard was the grandfather clock my great great grandfather made. It was an antique style I liked tho. I stayed in my room that night but I went to get some food first. Downstairs was silent and I checked if Jessie and henry were there but I didn't see them. I thought they might of went to buy pizza for us. It didn't bother me so I just ignored it. The rain was calm and it was 8:26. I grabbed a snack and ran upstairs with my journal. I wrote down what happened today the good and the bad things.
It hurts thinking to forgive that person that hurt you but loves you. I think I should take my time about these things. I love Ashton and maybe I will move on to life or not,but for now I'm still hurt. A song reminds me of him. Sleeping at last-North. Beautiful song I heard. I continued writing then heard voices downstairs. I knew it was the twins but then a accent voice. Ashton was here. "Michelle! Hey babe opened the door please! I need to talk to you." He knocked the door and I couldn't bare to see his face. "No! Ashton go away! I never want to see you! I'm a freak, monster! Get away!!" It was true. Right now my powers could get out of control. Jessie and Henry need to get away from Ashton. "No I won't! I believe you! I believe that your a witch! I believe your family is also. I don't care if you think your a freak because I fell in love with you for a reason. You make me happy everyday and I love your crazy adventurous mind. I know you love me also. I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry. Please.... Open the door." I stopped and thought about the good times we had. The first date, the surprise from earlier, our First kiss. I unlocked the door and peeked outside seeing Ashton. I looked into his eyes, I felt safe again and not lonely. He smiled then I smiled and laughed at his goofy glasses. "I love you ash." I kissed him as long as I could. "I love you too."