Chapter 17

I know. I should of stayed with her but I had to see Matt. Anyway I went into Matt's room and saw police officers just leave. Matt looked okay just pale and he lost about 2 pints of blood. I saw his neck and it was patched up. Then Sheriff Forbes came rushing by the room and looked for Caroline. "Where is she?! Where's my daughter?! Oh Bonnie!" Bonnie told her what happened to her and Matt and showed her the room. Suddenly Matt was waking up and he looked at me. "Hey...Michelle." "Hey, Bonnie will be back. Tell me what happened earlier." He sat up and sigh. "Um....I remember that me and Caroline were working on the decorations outside. We looked around and no one was there or a animal. Then I remember her screaming when I got bit. I fell to the floor and them I saw this black figure. Looked like a person kinda but it was a fast figure with fangs. She got bit too. I got up with Caroline and we got in the cafeteria. Thats all I remember."
A figure with fangs? Vampire? No...no they couldn't be vampires now. "Thanks for telling me. I'll let you sleep now. He hold my hand before I left. "Thanks for coming. Here call me later." I left then seeing bonnie in front of me. "Look Bon, Matt told me what happened. It was a animal attack or something." She looked surprised. "Really? There's never been a attack before. Caroline couldn't talk. She is still resting and I don't know how this could happen." We went back to the car then Bonnie drove me back home. As I kept wonder about what Matt said I asked bonnie something. "Can there be a vampire now? I mean Matt told me he saw a figure with fangs. Fangs!? A person can't have fangs, Bon. A vampire does." She looked shocked. "Fangs?! Matt told you that? Oh my... jeez I need to tell the coven." I looked at her suspicious. "Coven? As in group of witches?! You're a witch and you didn't tell me?" Omg! I knew it! The Bennett witches are real. "Fine. Yes I am a witch but don't tell nobody. Please." I was going to tell her also but not now. She'll think I'm fake.