chapter 5

*Morning *
I couldn't sleep without thinking of what happened yesterday. We arrived home at 11 and I slept until 4. I looked at my phone thinking about Ashton. Then as I was going back to sleep I got a phone call. I answered. "Hello is this the girl that Ashton met?" It was Calum's voice. "My name is Michelle and yes. Why did you call me?" Weird I never gave him my number. "Sorry for getting your number,love. Also bout calling you at this time. Look I needed to talk to u. About Ashton and you on a date." It was not a date. My dad would kill me if I had a date without his permission. "Okay? What about it?" "Listen Michelle I care about Ashton and the rest do too. He had his heart broken by a cruel girl who only wanted him for his money. He couldn't recover so we had to do the concerts without him. He missed 2 shows then got over it." Omg.... poor Ashton. He shouldn't deserved that. "What I'm saying is please show up to the date. I don't want his heart broken again and take it slow. Don't rush into things. Get to know each other at least. He kept talking about u. He said that you're beautiful and nice and more." Calum sounded serious about this." Okay. Okay I won't hurt him. I promise" I hunged up the phone. I'll give him a chance I said.