01

~ Dan's point of view ~

Ugh.
I could see the sun shining through my window and god, was it bright. It was my favorite time of the year. Halloween had just passed but the holiday's decorations still lingered on every dark street. The wind had started picking up and almost all the leaves had fallen off of the tall trees leaving their branches naked.

The night before, I had gone out with PJ. We went to a popular bar about fifteen minutes from my flat, he needed a wingman and I owed him. I wasn't into the idea of spending the night in an overcrowded bar while PJ sent over the drunk friends of some girl he wanted to get with.

My head was pounding from my hangover. I stayed still in bed for a couple minutes trying to recall the events of last night that somehow got me home. I looked at my alarm clock on my bedside table.

8:34 am.

After waking up I immediately felt how dry my throat was. I suddenly had a need for something to drink, I reached for the glass of water on my bedside table but soon realized the glass was completely empty. My throat felt like sandpaper and I pretty much had to hold back my vomit. I hate hangovers.

I turned over in bed to grab my phone from its usual spot, on its charger but froze.

There's a girl in my bed.

The sleeping girl had  turned away from me but her (h/c) hair was sprawled across the bed next to her.

I tried to stay calm because I honestly didn't want to wake her. I don't get drunk often so this whole thing was a kind of a mess, and I don't even know what this whole thing was. Plus I'm somewhat famous, so this could end badly. I carefully took the duvet and sheet off of my body and stepped out of my bed. I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my waist and carefully made my way out the door.

My mind swarmed with thoughts but all I could feel was a relief when I got out the door without waking her. I let out a deep breath, then I heard Phil's door open.

"Good morning Da- God! Dan put on some pants!"

"Shhh!" I raised my finger to my mouth and quietly shut my bedroom door. "Phil, I- there's-" I let out a breath. "there's a girl in my bed.."

Phil's expression changed from normal to surprised, but after a few seconds, he had a devious smile on his lips.

"Shut up Phil!"

"I didn't say anything!"

Phil and I went downstairs so we wouldn't disturb her. I grabbed a pair of sweats I had worn yesterday but left in the bathroom. If I knew who the girl was, I wouldn't be acting so weird. I'm just scared she will be some crazed fan who wants to marry me.

~ Your point of view ~

My eyes shoot open to the sound of glass breaking. "What the..." I say quietly but stop mid sentence when I realize I'm not in my bed.

Oh no.

I quickly climb out of bed and start searching for my shirt. I couldn't remember most of the night before but I remember enough to understand where I am.

I grabbed the first shirt I found on the ground, it was black and had a white ring on it. I pulled it over my head and stared down at the oversized shirt. I quickly started to look for my jeans. I didn't put them on, I just grabbed my phone out of the back pocket and checked the time.