06

~Still your point of View lololololol~

"Well aren't you in a good mood?" Amari said. She walked into the room and came over to me. She slipped a cup of coffee into my hand then she sat on the couch and pulled a fluffy blanket onto her lap.

"It was a good date." I pushed myself off of the door and sat down on the couch next to her. I pulled off my shoes, then took the other side of the blanket and pulled it on to me, to get comfortable. I warmed my freezing hands on the hot coffee. It was only eleven-thirty but I was really tired. I had stayed up the entire night before, stressing about my date with Dan, and honestly? I had nothing to worry about. Dan and I didn't go through any of the boring small talk I thought we would go through. Although when he asked me questions about myself I answered quite vague.

"Yeah, well most dates don't last four hours," Amari smiled.

"most dates aren't with Dan Howell." I looked down, retracing every moment from tonight.

"...Dan Howell?" Amari said unsurely.

"Yeah, why..?" My smile dropped. I hated getting doubtful so easily but I can't help it.

"It's probably nothing, I've just heard the name before... Oh well, I'm probably mixing things up." Amari said. I looked at her doubtfully. "Really!" She added. I smiled weakly but decided to brush it off.

"I have work tomorrow so I gotta go to bed, Goodnight," I smiled and pulled the blanket off my lap and started to my bedroom, I kissed Amari on the cheek and went to my bedroom. Amari was always very visual with her love and I'm glad, I act a lot more caring on the outside when I'm around her. I changed into an oversized t-shirt and get into bed. I tried to brush off what Amari had said earlier and go to sleep, but suddenly I felt wide awake and as curious as I have ever been. I grabbed my laptop from the side of my bed and set it on my lap. I opened it up and clicked on google. I sat there for a minute debating if I should invade his privacy but my inner stalker took over and I found myself typing in his name.

And god I wish I didn't.

When I looked up his name and more than one million results came up, I really had no words. I clicked on the youtube channel that came up first. "Danisnotonfire?" I said to myself. A sudden realization came over me. The girl that came over to me when I left Dan's, when we first met. She recognized the shirt...

"I thought you said you were going to sleep?" Amari said while walking into my room.

"He's famous," I said, I fell back onto my soft pillow and didn't even know what to think. I felt Amari sit next to me and take my warm laptop off my lap. I let out a sigh then sat up on my elbows and locked my eyes on the screen that was now on Amari's lap.

"Five million subscribers?" Amari looked at me in disbelief. She clicked on one of his videos and when it started playing I quickly shut the laptop.

"Ari! We can't invade his privacy like that!"

"Oh come on, don't tell me you're not curious," Amari said.

"Of course, I'm curious! but he didn't want me to know about this so I won't know about this."

"It's not like this is new to you, though." Amari said, "Aiden has what? One million subscribers?"