17

~ Your Pov ~

I walked down the hallway, the lights dim and the only thing I could see clearly was a room at the end of the hallway. "Dan?" I whispered, I looked around and realized I was no longer in Dan's apartment. How did I get here? When did I leave Dan's place? I checked my pockets for my phone but came up with nothing.

I looked back behind me where darkness consumed. The only light was from the room in front of me. I started inching forward towards the room, my feet carried me forward even though my head was screaming not to.

When I approached the room, I saw nurses and doctors surrounded a bed. The number '109' covered the walls in a crimson liquid that could only be identified as blood. The nurses and doctors looked back at me, their eyes widening as they saw me stand before them. As if they recognized me, as if they straight up feared me.

Before I could say anything or take a couple steps back because this is fucking crazy, the nurses and doctors stepped away from the bed and revealed a decayed body.

The body was still recognizable despite the worms and dirt covering her body and as I got a little closer I realized it was Mary. Tom's wife, she was on the table that I had watched her die on.

"How," I heard her croak, I felt as if she tried to speak again her vocal chords would snap. "How could you leave my little girl with such a monster?" She screeched, she had obvious control over her vocal chords. Before I knew it she was standing up, mud and bugs fell off of her body. I tried to take a couple steps back before the nurses and doctors held on to me.

"No please, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I didn't know what to do!" I screamed and pleaded. The dead body of Tom's wife walked towards me slowly. Her bones cracked and scraped against one another as she walked around the bed and towards me.

"You will pay!" She groaned before reaching her hand up high and striking me as hard as she could.

"Dan!!" I screamed, pulling myself up in bed. Seconds after I felt Dan sit up behind me.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on? What happened?" Dan grabbed my shoulders and tried to get me to look him in the eyes.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry. I had a nightmare, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"Hey, it's alright. You have nothing to be sorry about. Do you wanna talk about?" Dan said before yawning.

"I can't really remember it, maybe tomorrow. We probably can still get a couple hours of sleep." I sunk back into Dan's bed, he followed. He pulled me over his arm and into his chest.

"Tell me if you need anything, alright?"

"Alright," I reassured as I relived the dream again. Dan kissed my head and went back to sleep.

____

~Dan's Pov~

I opened my eyes, everything looked blurry and the light coming through the blinds made me cringe. I turned my head to see my darling (Y/n) asleep on the pillow next to me. I looked at her deeply, I felt bad that I wasn't able to help her much last night. I smiled and pushed some of her hair from her face to see her more clearly. She stirred, obviously not in a deep sleep. I was soon greeted with her vibrant (e/c) eyes staring at me.