07

tw- mentions of suicide

~Your point of view~

"I even told him my real last name," I bragged to My therapist, after stuffing noodles into my mouth with a fork. He stayed quiet and stared at me, his pen's cap sitting on the small desk next to his maroon, leather throne that he sat upon so smugly. He sat with his notepad open and his pen hovering right over it. "Oh come on, Casey, why do I buy you noodles if you aren't even gonna eat them?"I said, stuffing more noodles into my mouth.

"It's Dr. Laker and I don't know, why do you keep buying them?" He said, in an almost annoyed tone.

"Okay, number one, you can't keep telling me I'm in denial if you can't even accept you have a girly name," I said through my mouthful. "And second, I thought you liked noodles, but you don't have to be rude about it."

Casey sighed, he leaned over and put his notepad on the desk then folded his hands together. "(Y/n), I've been your therapist-"

"God, you know I hate that word," I told him with a worried tone. Casey stayed quiet for a moment.

"I've been your therapist for two and a half years, you come once a month and more if it's an emergency. We have never, once, talked about why you've been coming to see me." He got off his chair and sat on the couch next to me "I know it's hard for you, but how are you suppose to heal?"

"Looks like are times up!" I pushed myself off of the couch abruptly and pointed up at the clock. "Thank you for once again, wasting my money on noodles. I will see you next month," I smiled. I grabbed my bag off the couch and started out the door.

"Wait (Y/n)!"

"Bye!" I shut the door quickly and sprinted out of the office building. I walked down the street and breathed in the fresh air. I pulled my sweater over my hands and walked along the cold street. There weren't many days like this in London. Although I have only lived here for a year-ish I have gotten completely used to the streets always being filled with tourists. I mean it never stops being a little annoying but I've come to peace with it. Now today, the streets were clear, I have no explanation but the only people along the street looked like they knew their away around.

I shrugged it off and continued down the street, I walked through the park and into town so I could find somewhere to get a coffee before going home. I stopped at a Starbucks closest to me and ordered a coffee. After I handed the women my cash and she gave me my drink I left the small shop.

I headed up the street, back through the park and continued until I saw my apartmen- my flat. I walked up several flights of stairs and stopped when I saw 'E55' on the door.

I unlocked it and headed in. I put my drink down on the kitchen counter then continued into the living room.

"Hey," I said to Amari, who was internet shopping.

"Hey!" She looked up, "How's Casey?"

"Grouchy," I said quietly, I pulled off my sneakers and lied back on the couch next to her. Amari pulled the blanket of her and pushed it onto me since I had been out in the cold weather.

"Are you busy today?" Amari said, she closed her computer and headed into the kitchen before I could reply.

"I have a shift at two, why?" I shouted.

"Aw, too bad, I wanted to marathon terrible vampire movies so I can listen to you analyze 'what the writer really means'" she said in a dramatic voice as she came into the room with a box of crackers and my frappe.

"Oh whatever will you do?" I said in the same dramatic tone. She smiled and sat down next to me.

"Are you seeing Dan today?"