Chapter 1

The sunrise was abnormally early today. I should've known something was going to happen, but, I just let it go and played along like every other day. But today wasn't just any day. It was the day I was going to Warped Tour, my favorite time of year. My music blared through the halls of my house, echoing off of every corner.

"Jessica, could you please turn that down?! The whole house is shaking!" my mother trolled in my room, intrusively.

"Turn down Black Veil Brides?! How cruel could you be?" I joked in return, turning down the stereo. I was about to get a shower anyway.

The hot water soothed every worry I had about the day previously. I didn't remember why I was so worried in the first place. Reluctant to leave the sauna I had created, I darted toward my bedroom which was generally equally as warm. As soon as I shut the door, I heard a voice call my name, almost a whisper.

"Hello, Jessie," he whispered. I realized it was Michael.

"What are you doing here? If my mother finds out she'll kill us both!" I half whispered, half yelled.

" I was just making sure you weren't going to back out of going to warped tour. We've been planning this for months." he said casually.

Locking the door quickly, I strolled over to the bed. " Of course I'm not going to back out. But while you're here..." I said, loosening my grip on my towel. I really wanted him right now. And could you blame me? He was almost 6 feet tall, skinny, but not without muscle, long chestnut hair, and the most beautiful emerald eyes. He was my life.

I had just graduated from high school, and he and I discussed so much. Not too long after we graduated, he proposed to me. Our wedding was going to be in 2 months. Originally, I was hell bent on saving my virginity until marriage, but we were so close to it, and he looked so hot just lounging on my bed the way he was right now. Then, I heard footsteps walking down the hall, getting louder.

"Hurry up and get into the closet. My mother is coming." I whispered. But there was no time. She knocked at the door. Michael crawled under the bed. It was a miracle he fit considering his size.

"Jessica, who's in there with you. I heard voices." my mother demanded, trying to get into the room without success. I quickly re-tightened my towel and unlocked the door.

"What were you saying, mom?" I inquired, acting as if I didn't hear her.

"I heard voices. Is there someone in here with you? Show me where they're at." she demanded.

"I was talking to myself. There's no one else in here besides us. If you would like, have a look around." Instantly, I regretted that statement when she walked over to the bed. I was thankful she didn't lift up the bed skirt. She then flew over to the closet, ripping the door open.

"Sorry, Jessie. You might want to get ready. You're leaving soon, aren't you?" she apologized. I nodded. She then left me to my loneliness to get ready.

But I wasn't alone. Michael was crawling out from under the bed. I urged him to stay quiet until I knew my mother was gone. My mind was set on what I wanted. I could tell my mother was still right outside my door, and she would barge in the second she heard his voice. He creeped over to my closet and hid inside, so I grabbed 2 of my BVB shirts and walked over to the door. Just to see if she was still there, which I had no doubt, she was, I opened the door.

"Which one of these looks the least trashy?" I asked her.

She smiled at the fact that I was, indeed, alone. "I like that one better," she said pointing at my Wretched and Divine Skeleton shirt. She began walking away, knowing there was no threat to her daughter's virtue. She couldn't have been further from the truth though.

By the time I turned around, he was already climbing out the window though. "Where are you going?" I whined.

"To get the car. I'll be back in an hour, so be ready." he smiled. "Oh, and I have a surprise for you when I get back." And with that, he took off out the window.

I felt devastated that I wasn't able to do what I wanted. Was it for the best? Maybe I wasn't ready for sex. Who knows. I decided it was time to start getting dressed. I put the shirt my mother recommended on , but packed a shirt that was more revealing than the t-shirt showed. You have to have some type of way to blend in with people. I preferred v neck shirts.

I looked in the mirror at myself without all the usual makeup and costume effects I usually used. I guess I could be considered attractive. I had black hair, dyed of course, that tumbled down to my hips. Naturally, my hair is an auburn brown, but it's straight for the most part. My skin is almost an alabaster tone, and I have hazel eyes. My body is pretty slender, but I'm big chested. I'm also quite short; a petite 4'8.

I had no sooner put my shoes on, when I heard a familiar car pull up in the driveway. It was Michael. I knew he had Alecia and Gabriel with him, as they were our closest friends, and also big fans of most of the bands playing this year.

"Bye mom! See you later!" I yelled as I ran out the door.

"Bye, honey. Not too late please. Have a good time and please be careful!" she yelled back. There was more that she was saying, but I was already out the door. It didn't matter.

#justwriteit #supercharged