Chapter 4

We pulled up in front of my mother's house. I had left one of the lights on just in case someone were to try and break in, or if my mother ever returned to her senses, she would hopefully remember she had a daughter, and we could go back to how we used to be before all of this happened.

"Here we are. Home sweet home," I said sarcastically. The rest of the guys got out of the bus to follow me in to help me get my stuff out. Ryan stayed behind in case the bus needed to be moved for any reason. It only took about 2 hours to clean out my room. The only thing that was left was the bare and empty furniture that could appear to be a guest room if my mother ever had returned here after tonight. I took all of the pictures she had of me, erasing myself completely out of her life. The guys were just outside waiting for me to grab the last couple pictures I wanted, so they were all on the bus. Andy was parking my car in the trailer.

Then, I found it...the picture collage of Michael and me. Senior prom, his proposal, all sorts of pictures of us. I needed to bring it along. Then the pain hit me like a sack of bricks. I ran up to my old room and searched the one place I knew I couldn't look with everyone here...between my mattresses. I took the razor blade and sliced my wrists, careful not to cut deep. Then, I ran to the bathroom, washed the blood off, and bandaged myself up. If anyone asked, I could easily put it off as I fell and got scratched.

I rinsed off the blade and put it in my purse, then ran down to collect the pictures, and leave for good.

''Everything alright?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. Just ready to get out of here, that's all.'' I lied. I instantly hid in my bunk for a few minutes trying to gather my wits. When I finally emerged, everyone was sitting on the couch. There was an empty seat next to Andy, so I went and sat next to him. He looked at me and smiled. It was so adorable.

"You ready for bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow." he yawned, causing all of us to do the same in return. I just simply nodded. It was late.

#justwriteit

#supercharged