Chapter 20

Wedding Day

Jessie's POV

Amy insisted all the guys stay on the bus, including Andy. It was odd staying in the room he had when he was growing up. He had posters all over the walls, books with poetry and songs on his desk, and a bunch of pictures, mostly of him and Chance. I refused to poke around through the drawers, although I really wanted to, but I decided not to invade on anyone's privacy. I quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a button-up top so I could remove it without disturbing my hair when it was done. Today was the day.

Someone knocked on the door. "Jessie, can we come in?" It was Amy.

"Door's open" I said, placing a pair of flip flops on my feet. We sat and discussed our itinerary for the day. The wedding was going to be at 6pm. I looked at the clock, which was telling me it was nearly 11am. We rushed to the hair salon, all 6 of us getting our hair done uniquely for tonight. I was nervous, although I had no reason to be. Would anything change between Andy and I once we were married?

"Amy, does everything change once you're married? Like, will anything change between Andy and me?" I asked, terrified of the answer I was about to get.

"Yes, I found your love grows stronger over the years. Once the baby is here, it will change even more. You find there's nobody you love more in the world, not even Andrew. He will always come second to the child, and that's the way it should be. Don't worry, dear. You're going to make a great wife and mother." Amy comforted me.

"Yeah, Jessie, stop worrying. You'll get wrinkles." Sammi joked. Alecia and Sierra giggled at Sammi being a smartass most of the day, and Ella told a lot of corny jokes to calm me down while we were getting our hair done. We went to get our nails done next, which didn't take as long as I thought it would, so we went to grab a small ice cream each to cool us off and hold us over until the reception tonight. After that, we all gathered around in Amy's room and bathroom, taking up the double vanity in her personal bathroom, as well as the makeup desk she had and a full body mirror on the front of the closet door.

I checked the clock, which was reading 4:22pm. The limo would be here at 5:15. It wasn't long before our makeup was finished and I helped out with everyone else getting dressed before I put mine on. It was strange being half naked in front of everyone, and they all kept glancing at my stomach. I suddenly couldn't wait to have the dress on. My shoes were lined with memory foam insoles so it wouldn't hurt to walk or dance as much. The final touch to everything was to put my veil on, which nobody had seen besides me. While my gown was white, I decided the veil needed to be black. My tiara was silver with black stones in it. I looked in the mirror before we all walked downstairs to wait for the limo. I couldn't believe it. I looked like a bride. I looked...beautiful.

"So, are you ready for your veil?" Amy asked. I nodded and she placed the veil on my head.

"It's black?" Sammi asked, amused.

"I wanted to be a Black Veil Bride. I thought Andy would like it, too." I said. In a way, it was my tribute to the whole band for saving me and taking me in. If it weren't for all of them, I don't know if Andy and I would even be together. But that was for me to know, and maybe Andy if he asked.

I looked around at my bridesmaids. They all wanted identical dresses, which were black with a red belt going across the waist. We decided it would be cool if we got a rhinestone belt clip for the sashes. We all got the BVB logo done. Mine was attached to my bouquet ribbon. I grabbed my clutch, which contained my vows, and some breath mints. I popped one into my mouth, offering everyone a mint.

A car horn beeped, and Sierra peeked out the window. We all knew it was the limo, and we walked outside to get into the limo. I was to be the first one in and the last one out of the limo, so I made my way to the furthest spot from the door. I began to get nervous again, and was thankful I had brought my deodorant just in case. It wasn't long before we pulled up to the church. I looked out the window at the massive cathedral before me. Neither Andy nor I were religious, but we decided to do it for his parents, who are both religious.