Chapter 14

Jinxx's POV

We were all on our way back from getting dinner when we walked into the bus. Ashley and CC sat down on the couch, while Jake raided the fridge for a snack. I decided to go up to my bunk to call Sammi. On my way past Andy's room, I heard the sounds of passion creeping through the door. It was getting louder. If they kept up this way, everyone was going to hear them.

"Oh, Jessie. You're amazing." Andy's voice boomed through the door. I was hearing things I never wanted to hear from them. I decided it was best to scurry away from the door as fast as possible. I needed to call Sammi to see if she was still meeting us in Cincinnati this weekend. We had discussed her coming on tour with us for a while since she didn't have to work for a few months. She wanted to take a vacation and spend time with me, but we haven't been able to much since we got married.

Ashley's Pov

I felt stuffed like a pig. We ordered 3 large pizzas and ate 2 of them at the restaurant. We brought the other one home for Andy and Jessica. I didn't know if they were even back yet. I decided to go see if they were in their room, or if they were still out. The closer I got to the room, the more obvious it was that they were in there. Jessica's moans grew louder and louder. Soon, we were able to hear them in the living room. Her and Andy's sounds of pleasure echoed throughout the bus.

"Hey, atleast we know he's doing something right," CC joked.

"Yeah, I'll say. But do they really have to be so loud?" It was actually turning my stomach to hear it after a while. I looked at the clock. We had been back for about a half hour, and I know they were at it since before then. He couldn't go much longer, could he?

Jinxx came down the stairs to sit with us in the living room. His face was flushed.

"What's up with you, man?" I asked him. He rarely blushed.

"You can hear everything when you get close to the door. It's like something out of 50 Shades of Grey in there." he admitted.

"I'm coming!!!!!" Jessica yelled. It was so loud after that. The bed was rocking so hard that things were falling off the wall! About a minute later, everything stopped.

"So that's what you meant by playdate?" Jake asked CC. All he could do was nod. None of us knew that Andy had this in him. Did they even know we were home? Probably not. A few minutes passed when Andy came out in his boxers, a slight erection still lingering. He was looking to the ground. Then, Jessica walked to the bedroom door.

"Hey, Andy, could you grab me my monster?" she yelled. Then, she just stared at us all. About 10 seconds must have passed before she dove back into the room. Everyone turned to face Andy, who had a radiant look on his face. But the rest of him looked red. It wasn't until he got a bit closer that we noticed they were scratch marks.

"Damn, dude. How rough was the sex?" I asked. I was actually curious. I haven't seen the inside of Andy's room since the day Jessica moved into it. The door was always shut, where before that, it was almost always open unless Andy was in there. Something weird was going on, and I was going to find out.

Jessica and Andy both emerged from the room, fully dressed.

"We'll be back in about a half hour. We're just going for a walk around." Andy said. This was my chance to see what they were hiding. It wasn't that I didn't trust them, it was just pure curiosity. They both left, and I jumped up off the couch.

"Dude, where are you going?" Jinxx asked.

"There's got to be something they're hiding. Andy always kept the door open before. Now, it's always closed." I answered. I darted to the room, everyone but Jinxx following behind. When we walked in, I was amazed. Not much was different. The room smelled of hot, sweaty sex and citrus. There were a few pictures of Andy and Jessica, as well as some of all of us together at a concert, a pair of red cheetah print fuzzy handcuffs attached to a pair of black leather jeans, a small pile of clothes that needed to be washed, and a vibrator that was tossed on the bed. My eyes darted back and forth between the handcuffs and the vibrator. I bent down to pick up the handcuffs, and showed them to everyone. Their eyes bulged out a bit, and CC started laughing hysterically.

"Jessie was wearing them to the concert yesterday, remember? She wears a lot of stuff like that." he said, still laughing.

"And the vibrator?" I asked, curious to see if anyone could answer that.

"Sometimes you just want to have fun with toys to warm a girl up for you." A deep voice boomed. A familiar deep voice. Andy.

"I'm sorry. I was just curious. You guys are always in here, and since you started keeping your door closed, I was wondering if you turned it into some kinky sex chamber." I joked, trying to lighten the mood. Andy was laughing quietly.

"Yeah, something like that." he joked. Did that much time really pass already. I looked at the clock. Yes, yes it did. Jessica walked in the room shortly after we finished talking, and her and Andy shut the door. We walked back out to the living room to watch a movie. Halfway through it, you could hear snoring coming from Andy's room. They were both out cold. We all decided to get some sleep as well.

The week went by fast after that, and before we knew it, we pulled up to Andy's parent's house.

#justwriteit

#supercharged