Chapter 12

6 months later

I woke up to Andy snoring loudly in my ear. I squirmed, but I didn't want to wake him. I slowly and gently pried his arms off of me so I could move without fear of waking up with him. He moaned, and I looked up to find Andy staring at me.

"Trying to run away from me?" he sounded pained.

"No, I just have to pee really bad." I didn't lie. I did have to go. He let me out of the bed, and I opened the door to run to the bathroom. Once I was finished, I wandered into the kitchen to get a glass of apple juice. I began thinking of everything coming up within the next week. We were going to arrive in Cincinnati by Saturday, and it was already Tuesday. I was nervous, since his parents still lived there. Andy really wanted me to meet them, so I agreed. I wanted to meet them, too, but I was afraid that they would hate me, or think I wasn't good enough for their son. Was I?

I knew I was starting to doubt myself again. Andy kept encouraging me, but I felt less than myself lately. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but I had a feeling that something was about to change in my life.

Andy's Pov

Jessica left to go to the bathroom, and she was gone for an abnormally long amount of time. I was worried, but I knew she needed her space at times. She sounded worried when she left, as she's been since I asked her to meet my parents. To tell the truth, I wanted to meet her mother, but she snapped at me, refusing to acknowledge she even had one.

"My mother is dead. And even if she wasn't, she wouldn't remember me, if you recall." she snapped when I asked her about it. I found out where her mother is, and I intend to meet her. I'm not sure why I want to, but I think it's important. Maybe her mother remembers her, and she just forgot because she was under so much stress. I can't say I know for sure, but we were on our way to see her mother right now. She just didn't know yet. I know she was going to be mad at me, but she needs some closure if that was the case, since she never got any.

The bed sank where someone sat at the edge.

"Jessie?"

"Who else?" she asked. Her mood seemed to be a bit friendlier than it's been for the past few days. I suspected it was her time of the month, but I was hoping it was over. She crawled up, straddling me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, attempting to make my voice sound seductive.

"Maybe." she said, sounding so innocent. I knew what she wanted, and I was not going to object. She leaned down to kiss me, and I returned it, skimming my tongue across her lip. Minutes later, she started to move down south, wrapping her lips around my cock and sucking gently. A moan escaped my mouth. She really knows what she's doing, despite being a virgin when we met.

I brought her back up to kiss her, and lay her on the bed. I worked my own magic on her. We made love for hours, and couldn't stop. Jessie threw me to the bed, straddling me once again, only this time, she slid my length into her, moaning loudly. I smiled at her, knowing she was enjoying herself.

"Hey, Andy, we're...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" CC screamed.

Jessica jumped off, taking a majority of the blankets with her as she hid behind me, leaving me with just enough to cover my junk.

"Dude, What the Fuck!" I yelled back.

"I just...we're...uh...I'm just gonna go." CC said, his head down. I looked at Jessie, who was blushing wildly.

"I don't think I can ever look at CC again," she said, getting more red by the second. I got up to close the door and locked it so she and I could get dressed. I was so pissed right now. I know the look when she's close to an orgasm, and I myself was close. I grabbed a pair of boxers from my drawer, tossing Jessie a pair of lacey panties. She put them on, dashing over to me. She began pawing through my shirts, deciding on my black misfits tank top with the ripped off sleeves. I just grabbed a KISS tank top and a pair of skinny jeans to throw on. She dug through her drawer to find a pair and found her combat boots to go with the jeans. Both of us dressed quickly, praying that CC didn't say anything to the rest of the band. Poor Jessie would never leave the room if they all heard about what happened. She was still very shy about our sex life, although she opened up to me quite a bit.

We left the room, hand in hand to join everyone in the living room. I figured now was probably the best time to tell her what was going on today.

#justwriteit

#supercharged