Epilogue

Epilogue

It's been fifteen years since the last concert. I look back on the memories I carry often. I miss those times when we were all so young and carefree that we felt like we could do anything; like we were invincible. Eventually, we all settled down with our families. Ashley is now a grandfather of 4, CC and Sierra are trying to keep up with their ever growing family, as Kiara and Adam are expecting their third child. Jake and Ella still try to keep Alyssa sheltered, even after having two kids, and Derek took over the legacy of becoming a rock star. His band is named "High Tension" and they recently got permission to do a cover of "Set The World On Fire" from Black Veil Bride's second album. Jinxx and Sammi are always doing something creative with their grandkids. As for Andy and I, we spend our time the same as we always did. We make time for ourselves, but we mainly spend it with the kids and all 8 of our grandchildren.

Time flew by so quickly after that last concert. We all became even closer as a family. Now, instead of going out to the bar for a drink every night, we sit on the swing on our front porch, watching the sun set and stealing a kiss from the loves of our lives when the kids aren't watching. We sit around the campfire and talk about the good old days when we were young.

I live in a world of chaos...of sadness and tragedy. But it's also a world of peace...of happiness and hope. This life I have, it is chaos. But it's my chaotic life. And I wouldn't give it for the world. This is my life...this is my story. This is my Rebel Yell.