Chapter 16

1 year later

Jessie's POV

Andy and I were prepping the final details for our wedding next week. I looked at the calendar, which had a big red circle on a specific date. August 25th. I was going to pick up my dress today. My nerves began to kick in and suddenly I felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

"Jessie, are you alright in there?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, I think my nerves are finally getting to me. I'm alright." I told him. I brushed my teeth quickly so I wasn't late for my appointment for my dress.

"Are you ready?" I asked Sammi and Amy. Sammi was my maid of honor. My other bridesmaids were Ella Cole (Jake's girlfriend), Alecia Vincent, who I have been best friends with since high school, and Sierra Cortana, another one of my high school friends.

"Ready when you are, my dear." Amy said.

"Ditto" Sammi stood up. We left Andy's parent's house to go to the dress shop. We had been on the road nearly a year, and now we were staying here this week, going to finish the tour tomorrow, and returning for the wedding. It was going to be interesting to say the least.

We took my car to the dress shop. It was packed when we walked in. The mob of people crowded the waiting room.

"Hello, I have an appointment to pick up my dress. Carlisle." I said to the receptionist.

"Hello, I'll call down to let them know your here." the receptionist said. She picked up the phone, dialing an extension. We walked away to wait. It was only about 2 minutes before a tall, skinny blonde called my name.

"Jessica Carlisle?" she called. Sammi, Amy and I walked to her. "Hello, my name is Cameron, and I will be your consultant today. If you will follow me, we can try on your dress and make sure it fits before we give it to you." she said. She seemed friendly. We walked down a hallway and down a flight of stairs before we reached a door.

"Right this way," she said, holding the door open for us. She followed us in, and grabbed a dress off the rack. "So who did you bring along with you today."

"This is Sammi Doll and Amy Biersack. Sammi is my maid of honor, and Amy is the mother of the groom."

"Biersack? As in Andy Biersack?" she asked.

"Yeah, he's my fiancée." I said.

"Well aren't you lucky." she said. Her sincerity was forced suddenly, sounding more hostile. She took the dress out of the bag and led me into the fitting room. I had gotten changed into the dress, and she began to lace up the back. I stared at myself in the mirror.

The dress was a chiffon A-Line/Princess style with a sweetheart neckline and a chapel train. There was some ruffle lace beading close to the neckline and slightly down the left side. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I think you may have gained a little bit of weight. It's not a problem though. I can just get a longer string to lace this up with." Cameron said, smiling. There was something about her that I didn't like. She left the room and suddenly, her words came back to me. Gained weight? That wasn't possible. If anything, I should've lost weight with how little I've been eating these past few weeks. I looked at myself. If I did gain any weight, it was next to unnoticeable. Maybe 5 or 10 pounds max. But still. She came back into the room, lacing up the back with a longer string. The dress still fit. I sighed in relief. The curtain opened and Sammi and Amy both began to cry.

"Oh, Jessie. Andy is going to love you in this!" Amy gushed, smiling at me.

"You look absolutely beautiful. I think he's going to be drooling." Sammi said.

"You don't think I look too fat or anything?" I asked, uncertain if my weight gain was noticeable.

"Not at all!" Sammi squeaked.

"Lovely.'' Cameron spat under her breath. Amy heard her, and decided to comment.

"I think he would say you looked beautiful if you walked down the aisle in a paper bag. Don't forget, he's marrying you for your personality, not just your looks."

I couldn't help but smile. I went back in to get changed and placed my dress in the bag. Amy was going to keep it in her closet so there was no chance of Andy seeing it. We had just left and decided to go get food. We chose to go to the mall's food court. The different scents of the foods turned my stomach, and I made a bee-line to the bathroom. My stomach emptied out into the toilet once again, only this time, it was all stomach acid.

What was it with my stomach? I brushed it off once again to my nerves. After all, I was going to be Mrs. Biersack in a week. I walked over to the sink to rinse out my mouth, when Amy walked in.

"Are you alright, Jessie?" she asked.

"Yeah, my nerves are just getting to me with the wedding being next week. I've been like this for about 2 weeks now. The closer the wedding gets, the more upset my stomach has been." I explained.

"I see. I'll go let Sammi know." she said as she left. When I came out of the bathroom, her and Sammi were talking. They stopped when I got close enough to hear. We decided to just get a pizza to go and left for home.

When we pulled into the driveway, Amy jumped out, carrying my dress like a football through the crowd of people standing on the porch. All the guys were outside waiting for us to come home. We all went in and had a slice of pizza. My stomach began to turn again, and I excused myself, returning to the bus to rest. Maybe I just needed to take a nap.

    #justwriteit

#supercharged