Chapter 9

Jessie's pov

I went to my bunk, exhausted from running the whole way as fast as I could. I just wanted to take a nap.

"Jessie?" I heard Andy's voice.

"Hey, Andy," I said, panting. He opened the curtain, laying down next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Just exhausted. I really want to kill Ashley right now." I mumbled. I wanted to sleep. But I wanted to be with Andy right now too.

"Come take a nap with me?" he asked. "We can go to my room. There's more privacy and it's quieter. Nobody will bother us if the door is closed usually."

Privacy sounded nice. I really wanted to take a nap right now, even if it was only for an hour or so. He got up, offering me his hand, which I took. He led me to his room, and closed the door. I walked over to the bed, preferring to sleep near the wall. I kicked my shoes off and just plopped onto the bed. It was so soft and comfy.

"Scoot over," he poked me.

"No," I muttered into his mattress.

"Why?" he laughed.

"It's too comfy. I'm claiming this as my bed now." I joked.

There was an awkward silence in the room for a minute. I wasn't sure if he was angry or not. I looked up to see him looking at the floor.

"You can always just move in here with me. This could be our bed if you wanted." He looked at me, his hand rubbing his neck. I couldn't help but blush. Me and Andy share a bed? I really wanted to say yes, but we weren't together that long, and I wanted to get to know him better. But I also know that this could be the best way to learn about him. We would have all night alone to talk if we really wanted to. And I could always run in here when I got too pissed at someone for something, or if I was upset.

"Are you serious?" I asked, cautiously.

"Yeah, I mean, if you want to, I would really enjoy the company. I really don't like sleeping alone, especially in such a big bed." He answered.

I thought about it for another minute. "Okay, then. When is the moving date?" I said, joking about the second part. He smiled a big wolfish grin.

"Anytime you're ready. I'll go get your stuff now if you wanted."

"Why don't we take a nap first, then we can deal with that." I said. I honestly didn't want to get out of the bed. I rolled over to the wall and let him onto the bed. He curled up right beside me, so I turned to face him. He smiled at me, and I buried my face in his chest so he couldn't see me blush. He just wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that.

#justwriteit

#supercharged