Chapter 22

As we ran Tyzon gripped my hand tighter. We rushed out a exit door into a set of underground bunkers. It was the same field of grass I had been in before. Memories filled my panicked mind.

Inside the bunker we waited with other teens that had made a ran for it. Government officials stood through out the room guarding the exits. I sat on the ground leaning into Tyzon. No words came out of our mouths.

Loud bangs sounded outside and screaming. After each one sounded their was a dangerously pitch silence filled the outside. Which was how I know it was Chemical Bombs. Not just any bomb but the loud bang was the deadly chemicals hitting the air. Millions of reactions all happening in the same time. Searching for the neared heart beat. It was the most dangerous and rarest bombs. The capital must definitely be in trouble.

______________________________

I woke with me head resting half on Tyzon's shoulder and half against the wall. I flinched up immediately my mind racing. One of guards from across the room stared at me. He wore all black it was so dark I could tell that was the natural color. He wore black sunglasses that cover much of his face and swooped all the way around his head. I looked him dead in where his eyes would be. He looked away nervously. I was challenging him and I know it. I could get in some big trouble for that. I noticed than his thick messy hair sticking out around the sunglasses mini helmet.

I dosed off again for a bit. This time I was woken by an announcement.

"Deviver members sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that everything is undercontro..." The news cast was interrupting by a new deep voice. "Second chance for... Lies.... The capital ....lies.... Listen to us the ..." The news cast break off again and continued, "..control. We will be safely relieving the people in bunkers soon. Thank you."

"Wha..?" Escapes from Tyzon's mouth. My mouth is just wide open.

My puzzled expression must have caught the eye of the guard again. My mind slowly slipped in to a dark world of worrying for my brother, spruce, and parents. Everyone I ever loved was gone taken from me by this government.

"Unyverse." He whispered. "Who do you think is winning?"

"The capital always does." I answered sure of myself. I secretly wished they were other answers but it's always been like this.

_____________________________

The doors to the bunkers opened to the blinding glare of the sun. Once I stepped out side my vision blared rapidly. I wait for my eyes to adjust patiently. More rays reflected off metal door into my eyes.

That's when I say it. I was barely a second when I looked at the guard and saw his deep amber eyes. The picture I had of a boy with the same shade that was known to be dead. Until all that I have recently discovered.

Than suddenly everything turned colorless. I had not even noticed that I had seen colors all around me. I tried to recall but nothing came. I wondered if I had completely imagined it.

Tyzon and I rash back into the building. Though there was no evidence of anything different I know the capital would clean it all up as if it never happened.

Once we reached our room I know instantly it some was wrong. All of my personal items were gone. In its place was a note. I shoved it into my pocket before Tyzon noticed. I listened has everyone searched for the taken belongings. Some children cried. While I sat on my bed in a lost glare.

That night I opened the note and used the glare from the moon to read the note.

If you don't keep things to your self it will cost you love.

Love,
The real enemy

____________________________

"Part three of the Mental Capacity is about to began please stand still and wait for the dome land. Good luck."

The glass lowered and I questioned whether we had skipped part 2.

A golden furred dog met me at full speed landing in my arms. Her warm licks cover my face and I giggle young fully. A city alley appears around us. I know to well what happened next. But instead of me playing me in this memory its younger version of me again. But this version is 13 year old me. She walks with the beautiful golden dog. I take this opportunity guard and to save my beloved dog. But it's already to late the bullet runs through me and hits the golden dog. The younger version of my falls to her knees at the glowing dog's side. She can't see me stand in front of her waiting for our rescuer. I watch the spot where I know the boy comes from and I see him it's not just any boy it's about three years older than my 13 year old self. I notice his hair the same color of my straight richly brown hair. His curled at the edges. I follow him but I can only go so far. The colors around me blur into one big mush.

The glass dome appears around me and begins to lift up. "Unyverse Leah Harvist thank you for completing part 3 of the Mental Capacity. Please follow the lights to exit the room."

On my way out I am stopped by a man I recognized. "I believe you remember me. Do you recall the last time we meet after the bomb. I decided to let you off. I'm the leader of the capital. I call my self the secret king if you will." The old man smiled slyly.

I said nothing in response and tried to continue walking.

"Did you recognize the boy?"

My head flung around he had my attention.

"I know all the answers you seek. He's your older brother bet you don't remember him you want to know why? Of course you. I removed him from your family and erased his memory." He chuckled evilly.

"You can go. Let me know if you ever what to know more about him." He smirked and turned around.

I completely turned my body and ran at him. Imagining my nails drawing blood through his hair. I was going to kill him.