cuddling

cuddly boyfriend! luke

it was raining and thunder was clapping loudly outside, and all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball and fall asleep. however, your boyfriend luke wasn't home yet and you were getting worried, it was dark and raining and probably dangerous to be driving at this time. you sat impatiently on your couch, tapping your fingers rapidly on the cushions as you waited for the front door of your shared house to finally open. when it did, you quickly shot up and scurried towards it, only to be met with a red-cheeked luke with his crooked beanie and large sweater. he smiled sheepishly at you before pulling the hat and sweater off and walking towards you. he would grab your waist and kiss your forehead gently before he intertwined your fingers and lead you to your bedroom. he knew you hated storms, and he knew exactly how to make you feel better. before you knew it, your back was pressed against his chest and his warm breath was against your neck as you both lay peacefully together with his arm draped over your waist. "i love you," he would mumble, "i love you too." you'd reply.

--

why do I suck at writing sorry again

also yeah I'm gonna update a lot sorry not sorry :-)