ex (pt. 2)

bitch I'm in Spain woo
ok but I wrote this like 10 yrs ago but never posted it so go read my other chpt that's called ex (full) or some shit idk
I'm 100% dead rn but I saw 5sos I s2g I could've had my funeral right then and there they were amazing and they played gtb for the first time
I'll try to complete the personal requests when I'm back (jul 28). since when am I a busy person?
AND TYSM FOR 6K TF
ok onto the update

you cried for days after breaking up with luke, and he did too. you regretted your decision from the moment you decided it and you constantly wished you would be able to call him up or face chat him - but you couldn't. you kept in touch with the boys somewhat, making sure you didn't completely lose the friendship you guys had created. ashton was the most helpful, he supported both you and luke because he knew why you broke up with him. now, the boys had a break and they would be coming home for a couple of weeks. you had been talking to ashton the whole time and you two planned to meet up at the airport, to possibly make things right or less awkward. so you agreed.

you awkwardly went to the airport and waited in the gate for the "we landed" text from ashton. the one problem was that luke didn't know, and you didn't know how he would react. would he be happy? sad? did he find another girlfriend?

the text came in and your heart began racing. you hadn't thought this through. what if luke hated to see you waiting for him?

nevertheless, the boys soon came out of the airplane and spotted you quickly. however, the last one to spot you was luke. his head was kept down and his eyes were puffy, probably from the lack of sleep.

then, ashton called your name.

luke's head shot up as quick as possible and you made eye contact, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. you slowly walked towards them, waving shyly.

you reached luke and you both seemed to just stare, his mouth slightly parted and his hair disheveled.

"Y/N," he whispered, his eyes never leaving yours. you mumbled a greeting in response, waiting for him to say something else. the boys had left you two, giving you both space.

"Y/N, why are you here?" luke suddenly asked, taking you by shock. you knew it. he wasn't happy to see you.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll go," you immediately responded, spinning around and stepping forward. his hand caught your wrist and he tugged you towards him, closing the gap between you two and embracing you tightly.

"Y/N," he whispered for what seemed like the millionth time, his voice was shaky and his cheeks now tear-stained.

"I'm so sorry," was all you managed to choke out, your arms immediately tightening around his waist. you buried your face in his chest.

"I'm back," he mumbled, "I'm back for a couple of weeks and I'm not going to leave your side." he pulled away, holding your cheeks in his hands.

you began shaking your head furiously. "no, no, luke, we can't. we can't do this again."

"we can, I promise." his expression was unreadable as you began to step away.

"i can't. it hurt us both too much the first time. we can't do it again."

you spun around and walked quickly away, brushing past the rest of the boys.

"Y/N!" Luke screamed, watching as you walked away. he couldn't bring himself to follow you.

"I'm sorry," you spoke for the last time, turning to face him. you knew this would be the most painful thing to feel, but it was what you had to do.

both of you felt the same way as you had the day you met, but it just wasn't workable. it had to stop.

"I love you." the words caught your ears as you turned a corner, making your way to the exit.

-
I posted a new story go read it now or I kill you
It's gonna be good I swear it'll have drama and kskvkskckdclf

i wrote this like a fanfic goddamn tf

this book is almost at 2k reads I'm jumping out of a window THANK YOU

I will lowkey make this into a fanfic if you ask me to bc I love it

LOL THIS WAS REALLY SAD SOZ BYE

-me aka satan <3