brother's best friend

brother's best friend! luke

out of all the kids in your school, your brother, michael clifford, had to be best friends with luke hemmings. luke always seemed to annoy you and argue with you which you hated, so when he came around almost everyday in the summer, all you wanted to do was lock yourself in a room and blare music so that you could drown out his annoying voice. it being July, luke's birthday would be coming up. of course you and michael were invited to his party - it was a pool party, meaning the girls had to wear bathing suits, also meaning this was luke's way of seeing girls in bikinis. nonetheless, you and your family attended the party; you didn't have much of a choice. as you arrived in your romper with your bathing suit underneath, michael seemed to disappear as your best friend grabbed you and dragged you to the pool. as you began to remove the clothing from your body, revealing a black one piece, your friend sent you a disapproving look. "Y/N, that's not going to do anything for Luke." your eyebrows furrowed and you grimaced, what did she mean by that? your friend dragged you inside and handed you her extra bikini, telling you to put it on. "I know he's got a thing for you, why not show him what he's missing out on?" she sent you a wink, almost making you gag. luke did not have a thing for you, he could never. the most he would do is say that you didn't look that ugly in it. either way, you put it on, the pout on your best friend's face irresistible. as you came out of the bathroom, dressed in the red bikini, your eyes caught Luke's from the end of the hallway. he was grabbing a snack from the kitchen with Ashton as he spotted you, his jaw almost dropping. you felt your cheeks redden, clearly embarrassed to be wearing this. Luke and Ashton left, making their way to the pool. you followed with your friend, taking a seat at a small table with her. after mindlessly chatting, she excused herself to go use the restroom. it wasn't until you felt a large body behind you when you realized that Luke had left the pool. "Y/N, what are you wearing?" Luke practically growled, making you spin around in your chair. His eyes immediately fell upon your chest, making you feel extremely self conscious. Your lips parted slightly as your eyes landed on his chest, his defined body making your mind seem to explode. who knew this was what luke looked like? "I'm in a bathing suit..it's a pool party." you replied, watching as Luke chewed on his bottom lip. his eyes scanned your body and he stepped closer, the corners of his lips tugging up into a devilish grin (a/n : I hate myself). "I don't think you should be wearing that," he mumbled, placing his cold hand on your thigh, "no, actually, I don't think you should be wearing anything at all." your eyes widened as Luke practically stepped between your legs, his gaze dark and terrifying. he almost had you off of the chair by the time your friend called your name, making Luke jump back and for you to spill your water on the ground. his face went red as michael then called him, the two of you separating – faces flushed and eyes wide.

someone tell me wtf this is idek

ok so i haven't updated in a while idk why I'm sorry but I'll try to update more. meanwhile u can go read some of my other Luke fics ;-)