internet best friends

internet friend! luke

being internet friends with luke would be so nice because he would probably follow you after you tweeted something funny and he would tweet you and then you'd follow him back and he'd dm you something, then from then on it'd just grow into a new friendship. you guys would dm each other everyday until one of you fell asleep (because of the time difference) and eventually he would have the guts to ask you if you guys could Skype because he wanted to see your face and he just loved talking to you. you guys would plan out what time you could call each other and then when you finally did it would be sorta awkward at first but luke wouldn't be able to shut up about how pretty his best friend was and you'd be blushing and stuffing your face into your pillow as he complimented you but really you just wanted to say those things back because that boy was beautiful and you knew it. eventually it'd stop being awkward and it was as if the time difference didn't even matter because you would both be talking for hours upon hours non stop. after almost a year of talking you guys would find out that you and your family were taking a trip to australia for the summer and luke would literally be shaking because he was so nervous and he had to make meeting you perfect so he planned a little trip to Melbourne (where you guys would be landing) and he would get to the airport a little early and make his way into your gate as he waited nervously with a teddy bear and a box of chocolates in his hands. you, of course, didn't expect him to be there because the two of you planned to meet at a café the day after you landed but Luke knew your flight info and he couldn't wait. as you tiredly exited into the area he was in, your hair in a messy ponytail and your outfit looking extremely lazy, you would be looking around for the baggage claim and your eyes would land on luke and they would immediately widen as a smile grew on his face which indicated that it was in fact him so you would dart towards him and he'd hold his arms out before throwing them around you as you did it the same to his neck, clinging on desperately. you would be mumbling a bunch of "oh my god"s and "what the f*ck"s because he had caught you completely off guard but you couldn't be happier. then as you pulled away slightly, arms still draped around his neck and his hands gripping your waist, luke's face would be so close to yours and he would shamelessly look down at your lips before pressing his own to yours, mumbling an "I've always wanted to do that,"

i have a short story out for luke if you'd like to  check it out:-) I'm gonna make on for all of the boys but I've already written the whole Luke one so I'll be updating a lot yay