nerd

nerdy! luke

it was the dreaded time of the year again – homecoming season. the time where you'd need to reject the poor boys who asked you to the dance (if there were any) because you promised your friends you'd go with them or the time when you would accept the first guy who asked you because you felt bad. this year, your friends had found dates and you were left alone. the first guy to ask you would have to be the one to go with you, for you didn't want to seem alone and weird for going alone (even though there's nothing wrong with that). and just as you dreaded, a nerdy kid asked you to the dance. his name was luke, his hair was slicked back and he had large glasses on the brim of his nose, which really pulled together his outfit which consists of a daily button-up and bow-tie. he even got his lip pierced to seem cool, but the bright blue gem that was below his lip did not work for him so he never wore it. you groaned as the night arrived, sitting on your couch in your beautiful dress and makeup. the doorbell rang and your stomach churned. luke had worn geeky things to school events too, so you knew that his dressed-up look would be nothing new. you made your way to the door and closed your eyes before taking one more deep breath and twisting the knob. you pulled it open and stood with your eyes shut for a millisecond before opening one. when one was opened, the other flew open and they both widened. luke had his hair styled in a quiff styled on top of his head, his lip ring back in and instead of the bright blue gem it was a black ring, his usual button up and bow tie gone, for it was replaced with a suit. you stood in awe as your jaw fell slightly. luke smirked at your reaction, which you for some reason found extremely attractive. he extended his arm out and you linked your arm with his as he proudly walked to the limo he had rented for you two. the first one to speak was him, and he said "i know i'm just that nerdy outcast who sits at the back of the class, but when there's someone who you know is meant for you, sometimes you try a little bit harder."

--

FÜCK ok

well ok

please vote and comment plEASE