tour

boyfriend! luke keeping secrets

boyfriend luke getting the great news that he and his band would be going on tour but then it hits him that he'd have to leave you for 5 months because you need to stay and go to school etc. etc. luke would be hating himself as the days leading up to tour lessened and lessened, him not having the guts to tell you about it. he knew he would have to eventually but he couldn't bring himself to it, he couldn't except the fact that you weren't going to be with him for so long. of course through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and everything else, you figured it out yourself. you would come home to your shared flat with tears in your eyes, holding your phone in your hands with the website selling tour tickets pulled up. he would happily open the door but his smile would be wiped away as he saw you, so broken and torn. he would immediately become pale as he saw what you were looking at it, tour only a week away. he would apologize a million times but you couldn't quite understand why he couldn't tell you or why he didn't trust you, and you knew that he'd be gone for so long so you couldn't bare to think about not knowing all of that time and not treasuring your time together. luke would also be miserable, he would be crying all day and he couldn't believe himself. you had gone and stayed with your parents because you would be thinking luke didn't trust you enough to tell you, but it was really that he didn't want to accept that he wouldn't be able to hold you, to kiss you, and most importantly, to be with you. as luke left for tour, you didn't even want to say goodbye. you both silently accepted that you had broken up, and he couldn't be more upset to be living his dream. when they would all come back you would nervously go to the airport, fiddling with your hands the whole time and rocking back and forth on your heels. the last thing luke expected to see was you, and when he walked out of the doors and landed his eyes on you he would drop everything he was doing / holding and wearily walk over to you. all you could manage to do was let out a quiet "hi", and he would feel the tears threatening to spill because you were actually there and he would just throw his arms around you and you would for some reason start crying and hug him back, holding on like the world was about to end.

wait what the hell oK bye satan