bully

» I just wanted to quickly say that if you've given me a request, I haven't forgotten. I've just been super busy but next week (June 18-June 21) is like the only time I'm free so I'll try to update then as well. I'm going to Spain in July + I have my 5sos concert and I have camp and family coming this month so I apologize for extreme dead-ness. love u all and thank u sm for the patience. «

bully!luke

luke was the boy who would always get drunk, hook up, and party. he was extremely popular and everyone wanted to be around him. not you, though. although yes, he was attractive, and yes, he was nice to look at, you knew he was trouble. you ignored him at parties and waited for your friends so that you could just leave. as luke was stumbling up the stairs in his drunken state, dragging a girl with him along the way, you made eye contact with him from the couch you were sat on. he tripped over himself several times as he tried to concentrate on the girl in his arms, but his eyes seemed to be sober, unlike the rest of his body, for they stayed glued onto you. his eyes followed you until you were out of sight, your hands grabbing michael clifford's, your best friend's, arms before you dragged him out and home. you just wanted to leave. after that, you'd occasionally see luke in the hallways, making loud banter with his squad and bothering the kids around him. one day he was even shoving freshmen around during lunch. that was when you had had enough. you watched from your lunch table as luke pushed a boy into the wall, his group of friends laughing loudly soon after. you made your way to him quickly before yelling in his face, the color soon draining from it. he heard nothing, only the piercing ringing in his ears. the only thing he could focus on was did she see me do that?
as you stopped talking and yelled "do not touch any of them again," the noise returned to luke's ears and he nodded quickly, his vocal chords incompatible. he would choke on his words as you walked away, his group of friends booing him and shoving his arm. after that you intended on completely forgetting about luke and his good looks, he was just a terrible person. that is, however, until he showed up one day at your house with flowers and a box of chocolates with sweat forming on his forehead while his voice cracked as he tried to apologize to you for the terrible things he had done, swearing he would never do them again.