neighbor

neighbor! luke
[written by officialzain on tumblr]

neighbor!luke who when you were little used to slide those mood rings on your finger and say "when we're grown up, I'm gonna marry you!" Before placing a slobbery kiss on your cheek and you run away CUZ cooties. But then you get older and you get ur first boyfriend and you're like 15 and he cheats on you so you sit on the steps to your porch crying as luke strokes your hair and says, "hey, it's okay. I'm gonna marry you, remember?" And you just laugh, and wipe ur tears on her shirt. But then his dumb band starts getting really big and you never got to say goodbye and everytime he comes home UR off at uni and you two hardly talk anymore but when he comes back and you're on break the moment you see his car pull up you run over to his house and he does that thing where he picks you up and spins you around while hugging you and you laugh, holding onto him for a bit longer before pulling away. He ruffles your hair and says, "what's up shorty?" And you punch him playfully in the arm and you two catch up for awhile and go out for ice cream and go to the park you two loved when you were little and sit on the swings and he says, "yknow I didn't forget my promise," and you're super confused and don't remember but then Luke suddenly pushes his lips to yours and you're freaking out because you're had a crush on him since you were 13 and he pulls away grinning, "that I'm gonna marry you."

there's just so much 5sos drama i had to update. please vote and comment because it'll be like a little christmas gift to me and it makes me super happy :-)