long distance

boyfriend! luke always on tour

boyfriend luke always being on tour and never being able to see you in real life resulted in 8 hour skype calls during the night and 10 hour phone calls during the day. both of you had discussed breaking up before luke went on tour, but you loved each other too much to go through with it. it broke your hearts that you couldn't be together, but it only made it 100x better when you actually saw each other. you'd be waiting impatiently at the gate of his flight, arriving 30 minutes early just in case he landed before scheduled. all you could think about was being wrapped in his arms, finally being able to be held by him. when the plane did land, however, your heart would be racing like crazy and so would luke's, the fact that the other was just on the opposite side of a door making you extremely impatient. luke would be the first out the doors of the plane, knocking over michael's bag and bumping into ashton's shoulder as he pushed his way into the front. and then, the moment arrived, and you finally saw your tall, blonde, beautiful boyfriend standing there with his hair in a mess, a small luggage in his hand. he would drop everything and you would both dart towards each other, immediately clinging your arms around his neck as he did your waist, your feet being lifted off of the ground and both of you twirling in a circle. muffled "I love you"'s and "I missed you so much"'s would be exchanged and as soon as you pulled away the slightest bit he would plant you back on the ground, move his hands to your hips and press his lips to yours in the most loving, longing way. he had waiting almost a year just to be together with you again, and it was finally happening.

do u hear that oh yeah it's me cRying