Not his Juliette

Please read the message at bottom, it is important and if i dont get feedback i really am giving up with this account haha

I really wish I could tell you that Oliver O'Miles ended up standing outside my bedroom window throwing pebbles shouting his unconditional love and we ran off to Vegas, got hitched and within the next few years I had popped out a few babies. Or even that he had sent me a two worded text and we had met up for coffee, decided to be friends and years had gone by but we could no longer deny the tension so we ended up getting freaky in the sheets.

My life however is not a movie directed by Nicholas Sparks. Or a Taylor Swift song.

I was stuck in a rut. I spent most of my time alone, I would eat lunch with Maggie and Phoebe, whilst they were past the point of even trying to include me in their couple talk. I just ignored Zack completely and he had soon iced me out of his life too - I had got a routine to spend most of the time in my room playing All Time Low or reading F. Scott Fitzgerald, figuring I would rather learn something in my depression than spend the time just being moody.

"Jesus Christ."

Looking up, I caught the eye of someone familiar...too familiar. A flood of memories came rushing back as I stood up shocked.

"Liam?"

Liam smirked as he ran to the back of the bus, shouting to the driver to keep the penny. He charged to the back seat and plonked his body right next to mine, his hair sprayed wet with the casual rain outside.

"I hardly recognised you! You're hair!" He laughed, pulling at the ends of my now collar bone length brown hair. "You look so different..."

"Yeah, I er feel different." I smiled shyly down.

-

Ok so I literally have no inspiration at all for this. I've left high school and when I first wrote this it was because of a hot teaching assistant in the history department, who was only at school for a month. Now it's just...not relevant.

The only reason I am updating is because of the inboxes, and I'm sorry at how pathetic this is. I promise it won't be over soon and it will be a happy ending, but I don't want it to be a cliche boy get girl I want a bit of a twist.

Now: please please read this next bit and comment on you're thoughts!

I am currently sixteen, and moving from a small town to a city an hour away with the college I have to go to still being near the small town. And these past months have honestly taught me so much, girls and gossip and bitchiness and boys and sex and feelings. I've grown up a lot and I want to really write about some of my experiences; with ex boy friends who reapeared and with what some of my friends went through. I want to write a relevant story that actually teaches something other than how to seduce a teacher: about how to survive when all you're friends are against you, when you like a guy who is off limits, when an ex boyfriend confuses you, when you're friends world crashes down and really living away from everything but still having to come back.

It is going to be kind of based on my life: I honestly am not talking 'I was born 13th August in a little hospital down the road...' I mean about the recent things.

A few themes:

• cheating

• lies

• death

• parties

• alcohol and drugs

• bitches

• ex boyfriends

• flirting

• money

• fights

• proposals

• first love

• pregnancy

• growing up

• distance

• tests