You know

What did happen so far? You prepared for the most important quiz of all times. The quiz about your idol Justin Bieber and before you were able to answer all the given questions you got a blackout. First you did not tell anyone about this accident but you did after a while. You told your close friends. But although they all promised you they would not tell anybody the news you did have a blackout has spread like a wildfire.

Thus almost everyone is making fun of you. You, probably the biggest Belieber of all times, was not able to answer questions about Justin Bieber!! This is so embarrassing. Never in your life have you felt so awful. You see it in their faces when the girls are giggling and pointing their fingers at you. Some friends of you, especially the ones you went shopping with are trying to get in contact with you. But you do not reply to any of their attempts. The more time passes the more you feel awful and not vivid. You do not want to talk, smile or laugh anymore, neither do you not want to eat or drink. It seems like from one day to the other you forgot what it means to live.

Almost every second in your free time you look up on Justin’s profile on twitter. Every time he tweets that the show he did had been amazing. You always cry and wish to be the OLLG. You watch all the videos on youtube, just to hear his voice, to see him performing, to see him live. But that hurts you even more. Second by second you fall even deeper down the drain.

Your mom and dad are also worried about you, but they are clueless what do to and how to help you. Again and again you get calls from alienated girls harass you verbally that you are a nothing and don’t deserve to be called a Belieber or even worse, you are not worth to live. Every single word feels like a stab in your heart.

Two weeks do pass like this. You haven’t learned since the quiz, also you do not do your homework. You do nothing but simply live your life. Once your teacher called at home to speak with your parents about your bad marks you got. Your parents persuaded the teacher that the status you are in right now will not take on forever. Actually this is funny because you are totally sure that it will take a long time till you can continue to your former life.

Today it is Friday and you did not go to school, again. You told your parents you do not feel well. They allowed it, although you think they know you were lying to them. But so what? Thus you do not have to listen to all the rumors and hate speeches. While you are thinking about all this the phone starts ringing.

You: “Sup!?”

Man: “Hello? Am I talking to [your name]?”

You: “Uhm, yeah. And who am I speaking to?”

Man: “Sorry, this is McGowran. Steven McGowran.”

You: “My parents are working. So please try again later.”

Man: “No, hold on!”

You: “K?”

Man: “Is it right you took part in the quiz about Justin Bieber?”

You are curious now, but you try not to sound that excited.

You: “Ohm, yeah. I did. What’s the matter?”

Steven: “I am the luck one who tells you, that you won! You are one of the five girls who are allowed to meet JB himself!”

BLONG! You collapse and you even believe your heart stops beating.

Steven: “Hello? Hello? Someone there?”

You rise up quickly and take the phone again.

You: “Sorry. Ohm, excuse me for some secs, please!”

Steven: “Sure, I’ll wait.”

Quickly you run upstairs into your room. Then:

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”

Your heart starts beating again and you feel like a new life has entered yours.

You: “Back again!”

Steven: ”Great. So I guess you wanna meet him?”

You: “Are you joking? Of course I wanna!”

Steven: “Great. So please come to Hugglekiss again, tomorrow 10:20am. Justin will meet you there.”

You: “Great. Ohm shall I take something with me?”

Steven: “Nope. The only thing JB wants to meet is you and nothing else.”

You have to smile.

You: “Oh, and sir?”

Steven: “Yes?”

You: “Why did I win? You know the last minutes I had got a blackout and I was not able to answer any of the last questions.”

Steven: “Oh, really? Then I have to tell you all your answers you gave before were completely correct. Other guys did mistakes, but not you.”

That makes you even more smiling.

You: “Aww. Awesome.”

Steven: “Something else you wanna know?”

You: “No, I guess not. Thank you sooo much for calling, Steven.”

Steven: ”No, prob. It’s my job. You’re welcome. Wish you a wonderful day. Bye!”

You: “Bye!”

You hang up and something warm comes up your body. A strength you have never felt before. You really worked it out. Now you get the chance to meet him and maybe you will get the chance to be HIS OLLG for 7 concerts as well. Now you know it.

You get one step closer to his world.

... to be continued ...