Crossover

After Justin thanked his mom he walks towards you. He looks kind of depressed.

Justin: “Hey, [your name].”

You: “Yeah? What’s up?”

Justin: I’m sorry for you, but I have to fly to Spain now.”

You: “Now?”

Justin: “There’re two hours till the Jet will start and I don’t want to have you with me.”

You: “What?”

You feel like getting stabbed.

Justin: “You need to rest. I want you to stay here for some days. Stay in the apartment. I’ll call you when I’m in Spain. It’s better for you, trust me. You can’t do this every day like me.”

You: “I’m not weak JUSTIN!!!”

Justin: “I’m sorry. I know that you are not weak, but it’s hard for the body and even for you. You know, I train every day and it’s often too much for me, but this is my job. Please stay here. I call you and tell you when the next concert is, okay?”

You: “Wow. You mean it, huh?”

Justin: “I do.”

 He wants to kiss you on your forehead again but you do a step back. He looks deep into your eyes but you cannot tell if he is really sad or just pretends to be.

He is an asshole!

The day is now almost over and this IS the worst day in your life so far. This is your new life.

This is your world!!

…to be continued…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Aye, readers! So this is the crossover to the sequel. Do you want me to continue?

xoxo Phil