OMB (Oh My Bieber)

If you looked at a watch right now it would read 8:15am.

You cannot believe what you are looking at. The bus stop is just a few feet away from you and … it is way overcrowded. There are at least 40 girls waiting for you.

With a big smile on your face you reach the middle of them. All the guys would love talking to you, but there’s not a lot time for small talk because the bus arrives seconds later.

Ann, Hamsa, Christina, Artida, Emilia, Ilyada and Amm, you have never met before in real life are asking you out. They want to know you are feeling right now and when exactly you did get the phone call …

The bus driver is shocked as he sees that such an amount of young girls want to take a ride.

B-Driver: “Wow, guys. Where the hell do y’all wanna go?”

“Hugglekiss!” the girls and you are shouting.

B-Driver: “Oh. Great! Take a seat please!”

And one by one all of you enter the bus and pay the ticket. Well, you do now pay yours, that is the task of all the others.

After a while of loud talking the bus driver suggests:

B-Driver: “Please guy’s don’t talk that loud.”

You: “I’m sorry!”

B-Driver: “No problem. “

You: “How about singing? Can we do this?”

B-Driver: “Great idea! You know, kid I am normally the driver for the school busses. Every day I listen to children’s songs. Ahaha.”

You: “Awesome.”

You clear you throat before screaming: “HEY GUY’S. LET’S SING!”

And the next second everybody starts singing the song “One Time” actually performed by an Canadian boy called Justin Bieber.

The bus driver is way surprised but he does not say anything.

Because it’s a very long journey the next song is following, and then the next and so on. After the third song you take a break, because you are in fear to loose your voice later. And it would be horrible if you stood in front of JB and now able to say anything. But all the others continue.

At 9:45 the driver stops the bus in front of the mall and opens the door.

As you want to leave the bus the others want to follow you.

“Hey guys. I love that you all want to follow me, but I guess I have to work this out by myself!” You are pointing to the door of the building. Maybe Justin would be shocked if about 40 juvenile fans would run into the building. You do not want to horrify Justin. This is now a part just between you and him.

You: “Please drive back home and sing for me! Thanks for your supporting.”

The scared bus driver closes the door again and drives away. Not any of the girls were able to protest.

Now it is time to leave your old life way back behind you. With thoughts like this you enter the building once again. Last time you never wanted to come back. But you do now. Pattie is sitting at the same place, like the last time you came. She smiles at you.

Pattie: “Welcome back [ur name]!”

You: “Thanks! Am I’m too late?”

Pattie: “No. You are the first girl for today. He isn’t ready yet, but I guess it’s ok if you enter his room now. I’ll show you.”

You look at her.

Pattie stands up, takes your hand and brings you down the long floor with the purple carpet.

She smells sweet and your hands are getting wet. Are you really holding the hand of Pattie Mallette? The hand of Justin Bieber’s mother, the one who gave birth to the boy you adore so much?

Pattie: “There’s nothing you have to be afraid of. I know my boy.”

She laughs at you and then stops in front of a dark wooden door with a star on it.

Firstly you want to knock at the door, but Pattie just opens it. Shocked you are looking at her. Why did she do this? What if … what if Justin would have been standing naked in there? Well, actually you would not mind at all.

Pattie: “No worrying. It’s ok. Take a seat and wait. He’ll come soon!”

These are the last words you hear before the door closes again.

The room is amazing and very big.

You are standing in HIS room. The imagination makes you even more sweating. Everything you can see is hollow in your eyes and you are not able to take place anywhere. You are just standing there, where Pattie has left you a few seconds ago, or was it minutes ago??

Every second which passes feels like a million years. Suddenly you hear some strange noises.

To your right side a door is opening and steam is coming out.

Then a boy entered the room, a white towel around his waist, with wet hair, brown eyes …

You open your mouth but you can’t say any word. There he stands now, almost naked, in front of you.

Seconds later the boy recognizes you.

Justin: “Aye, I guess my mom pulled you in, didn’t she?”

You are not able to move.

“Haha. You look like you have seen a snake or a monster. Hi, I’m Justin and you are?”

“uhm … hi!”

You blush and put your head down. Well, of course you react like you have seen a snake. To be exact there is a “snake” directly in front of you, but covered.

Justin: “Oh, sorry. I’ve just showered up. Shall I put some clothes on?”

You: “No, no. It’s um okay.”

You get a bit horny. Gosh. You are in a room with him for just a few seconds and you already think about tearing the towel down to …

He gives you a bright smile and then he sits down on one of the purple chairs.

Justin: “Take a seat, sweetie! Promise, I won’t bark at you. “

You smile back to him. His smile is so amazing and he smells so adorable.

Suddenly your body moves and take a seat right next to the boy who’s obviously naked under the towel. Well, at least you think you can see a slight bulge.

Justin: “So. What’s your name?”

You: “I … I am [your name]!”

Justin: “Aww. That’s a sweet name. Soo you are my first girl for today. The guys told me you did best in the quiz. Seems you really like me!”

You: “Yeah.”

He smiles again.

Justin: “Okay. So if  you do not have any questions I’ll ask some!”

You: “Do whatever you want!”

His smile grows.

... to be continued ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aye, readers (: Want me to continue the story? Then please vote and/or comment the story and put it in your library. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I really loved writing it. I know it's a bit shorter but I think it's worth waiting :D What do you think will happen next? Is everything going well now?

xoxo Phil