The journey starts

Justin Bieber picked you up in a limo and you both are now on the way to Berlin, the capital of Germany, where Justin is going to perform his next concert of the “My World Tour”.

“Soo…!” Justin groans with his eyes closed. You glance at all of his reactions in his face. He looks so pure and honest. Then he opens his eyes again and looks directly into yours. A smile begins rising on his face – a smile of joy and contentment. He takes off his supra shoes while you are still staring at him. You just can stare at him – always, forever. You still cannot believe this, all of it. Your view stops at his socks. Their color is of course purple and on them there are tenths pictures of Spongebob Squarepants.

Justin: “Ahw. That feels a lot better.”

You really try not to burst out laughing. This boy is almost eighteen and he still wears Spongebog? He is such a kid, but a sweet one.

Justin: “What? Why are you looking like this? Somethin’ wrong?”

Frowning he is looking at you.

You: “Nuh, it’s fine. It’s just the thing that you wear these kind of socks.”

Justin: “Huh? Why …? Oh. Damn, I forgot to change them. These are my ones for the inside.”

You: “Sure they are.”

Justin: “No, I really say what I mean.”

You: “Haha, don’t worry. I believe you, Juz.”

He grins at you and you even think he blushes a little. But maybe this is just caused by the dim light in the limo.

Justin: “So …?”

You: “Soo…?”

Justin: “Wanna drink something?”

You: “Uhm, sure.”

Justin gets up and pushes one of the buttons which are integrated in the rear bench seat. Suddenly a small table comes out the floor and some machines outta the ceiling put glasses onto it and fill those up with some liquid.

Justin: “I hope you like sprite?”

You: “Course I do!”

Thankfully you take the glass he hands to you and start sipping at it.

Can this – all of this – be real? Is this really happening now? You have no idea. But you decide to let go of your thoughts to enjoy this moment – drinking limo juice with Justin fucking Bieber.

After drinking for a while and not talking you try to start a conversation.

You: “I have a question.”

Justin: “Shout it out then!”

You: “There are we going to?”

Justin: “To the airport. My private Jet is waiting there for us. He’ll bring us to Berlin. It’s the quickest way, you know.”

You: “OMB! No way? Wow!”

Justin: “Way! Yeah. It’s pretty cool!”

You: “Is it really your Jet? I mean isn’t it very expensive?”

Justin: “Haha. These are interesting questions you have.”

You: “Oh, I am sorry, if I am bothering you. I was just curious to …”

Justin: “Whoa. Don’t worry, shawty. Everything’s fine. It was expensive, yeah. But otherwise I would not be able to give concerts in other countries and to be honest of course I would like to fly in a plane like everybody else does, but if I did I would not have a resting flight, you see.”