Getting famous

For hours you have been looking at http://eventful.com/performers/justin-bieber-/P0-001-000165263-2 to choose what concert you want to participate in and especially where you want to play the role as Justin’s OLLG. Seven times you have the chance to be the one! It is still unbelievable.

Justin tweeted he will call you today. But at what time?

Since you are the OLLG, girls from your school look up to you. Of course there are still guys who don’t like you at all and most of them are just jealous, but it’s not in your interest. You got an A in maths and that was amazing. You have never thought you could get this mark in any time. But you had learned a lot and both your mom and your dad are so proud of you. Not just because you are the OLLG, especially because your marks are getting better and better. You still have your timetable you work with, which helps a lot.

The Blu-ray of Never Say Never came out yesterday on walmart. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Justin-Bieber-Never-Say-Never-Blu-ray-Widescreen/16318424, but you’ve been too slow. It was sold out in 10 minutes. Normally you would cry the whole day, but not now. So what? You’ll be the OLLG for seven times. There’s no chance of a bigger dream.

After you’ve done your homework you take five and switch your TV on.

“…and now the news! Justin Bieber loves his fans. At every concert he chooses one girl out of thousands and takes her on stage, while he is singing the song “My Favourite Girl”. He flirts around her and at the end of the song he gives the girl flowers. The fans call it a holy ritual and the girl’s the One Less Lonely Girl at this moment – the one girl he loves. But hours ago he tweeted something on twitter which is unbelievable for all the fans.”

The TV shows the tweet: “I’ve just found my OLLG. I’m sorry girls, but she’s soo awesome. You’ll love her!

“..what does this mean? Is he in love? What about his current girlfriend Selena Gomez? She had been asked for times, but she didn’t answer yet. The OLLG is called [your full name]. No one knows where she is living except from Justin himself.”

Shocked you switch off.

The next second the mobile rings.

You: “Hi, [your name] here.”

Ann: “Hi, it’s Ann here.”

You: “Sup?”

Ann: “Did you watch the report of the OLLG story and you?”

You: “Yup.”

Ann: “That doesn’t sound happy, dude!”

You: “No. I’m afraid. What if some girls start stalking me?”

Ann: “No way! No one knows. Ok, me. But that doesn’t count!”

You: “I hope so. I really, really do hope so!”

Ann: “I love you. I’m sure. No time for worrying. “

You: “Thanx. Love you, too.” You cry.

Ann: “Soo. Um when he’ll call you now? And have you chosen a concert?”

You: “Nope not, yet. I guess I’ll say he can choose.”

Ann: “Aww. That’s a wonderful idea. Think he’ll love this!”

You: “yeah…um. So he said he’ll call me today. So I’m sorry but I have to hang up, k?”

Ann: “Oh. I understand. No prob! Talk to you later then.”

You: “I’ll call you after talking with him!”

Ann: “Aww. Great. I’m waiting!”

You: “Ok, bye!”

Ann: “Bye!!”