THE bus

The show was amazing. Just the imagination how the thousands of girls would react is just unbelievable. It must be so wonderful to have the name Justin Bieber and being one of the most famous stars in the whole universe.

Justin: “So did you like it? You cried and screamed a lot! I don’t know whether this is a good sign or not.”

You: “I loved it. The best concert I have ever seen!”

Justin: “Ahaha. That’s good. I promise you’ll see it some more times from now on!”

You: “Ahaha! Would be really great!”

With Justin’s help you climb up the stage.

Justin: “Well, there is an hour left till it begins and a half till the girls will run into the arena.”

You: “And what are we supposed to do?? I mean, what are you going to do?”

Justin: “Eating! I am hungry. And then I have to go to the make-up artist. You can follow me if you want to.”

You: “Are you joking? Of course I want to come with you!”

Justin: “Ahaha. Okay. Then c’mon and let’s go.”

He takes your hand which seems to be really small compared to his and hand in hand he leads you backstage again. Times you meet some of the staff. Although Justin introduces you to everyone you are not able to remember all of their names.

The kitchen you enter some minutes later is very small – well, at least smaller as you thought.  Justin takes a plate, a fork and a knife out of the cupboards and looks under a silver bowl, which is placed on a table standing in the middle of the kitchen.

Justin: “Yuck! Fish with eyes!”

You: “What!?”

Justin: “Complete fish under here. I am not hungry anymore. This is gross!”

You: “Eww. Is there something else?”

Justin: “Nope. I don’t think so. I guess I have to order something.”

You: “Good idea, but what?”

Justin: “You should know.”

You: “Oh. Ahaha. I guess!!”

Justin takes out his iPhone and dials a number in.

Justin: “Hey. It’s Justin Bieber here from the O2 world. This is not a joke. I’d love to have a magherita pizza as fast as possible...aha… yes…. No this isn’t a joke … yeah… okay …thanks. Bye!”

You: “Again pizza?”

Justin: “I can’t get enough. And how you can’t love it. It’s the best!”

You: “So what now? Just waiting?”

Justin: “Nope. I will show you my tour bus I am usually touring around with.

You: “OMB! I feel honoured!”

Justin: “Ahaha. Means you like this idea, I guess?”

You: “YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I’ve always wanted to have a look at your bus!”

Justin: “Great, then let’s get outta here!”

Together you walk out of the building towards the parked busses. You cannot tell how many busses there are, but there are a lot. Some steps later Justin stops in front of one of these busses.

Justin: “This is mine! I think you might recognize it from the movie!”

You: “Of course I do!”