Jerry is alive!

You wake up and blink some times. You look around to see where you are. From the outside you can hear the hum of the turbines. Apart from that there is nothing else to be heard. Then you recognize that one of your hands feels warmer than the other. As you look down you realize that Justin is still holding your hand. He is sleeping and looks very peaceful. And you start staring at him … again! You look down his body beautiful. He is just too sexy. His lips look so soft …

Carefully you free your hand out of his – it really is warm now.

So, what to do now? You and Justin Bieber are alone in his private Jet. Well, of course there is the pilot, but that does not count and the stewardess is at the captains so neither to worry about.

Shall you really do this?

You take a very deep breath and you touch Justin’s neck. Shocked because of what you just did you pull your hand back again. Thank god, he does not move. Obviously he is still asleep.

Shall you go further than this?

You lay your hand on top of his moving breast. It is so warm. You let your hand down there for some seconds and then you pull your hand towards you again.

Ready for the next step?

Slowly you move your head closer to his body. After closing your eyes you start smelling him. This is so toxic. If anyone right now asked you what he smells like you would have no idea what to answer. He smells like a man, like spring, like a god, like something you never want to lose and like something you could never stop loving. Yes, that might be the perfect answer. You inhale his scent and try not to forget it. This scene reminds you of the film “Perfume: Story of a Murderer”. You are like Jean Baptiste Grenouille who tries to find the best perfume of the world. The only difference is that he creates the perfume and you have found it!

With your left hand you start stroking his breast. Wow, you really feel happy right now. This is the best moment of your life, yet. And you do not feel guilty at all. He is yours – at least right now! And it would be a shame if you didn’t seize your chance.

Justin moans softly. He seems so freed from any stress.

You move closer again so you are able to feel his warm breath on your face. Even his breath is pure pleasure. You cannot stand it any longer. You close your eyes and near your lips to his. Can this really happen right now? Or should you stop all this and try to get some more sleep? Before you can change your mind your lips meet his soft ones. You feel a little tingly. It is not that wonderful as you imagined but it is wonderful! Probably because he is sleeping and cannot react to your movements.

Suddenly Justin’s body moves a bit. Shocked you spring back and stare at him. Nothing happens. Thank god, it was nothing. Lucky you! Your heart is beating hard. But because you cannot stop staring at him you come closer to him, again. You look down his hot juvenile body which makes you a little horny. Yes, this is the guy you want. This is the guy a million of girls want to meet. This is Justin Bieber! And now you have the absolute chance to touch him – or kiss him. This scene is so hard to describe, but obviously it is happening.

Your gaze remains fixed on his trousers, to be exact, on his crotch. He wears black trousers now. He must have changed them while you were sleeping. This is the first thing you think about. Then you recognize the slight bulge in his pants. You really like what you see there. With that your heart starts beating faster again.

You gulp loudly. Afraid you look up to Justin’s face, but he is still sleeping. You take a deep breath and knee down in front of him. This is a place you’d like to explore some more. Again you ask yourself if you really should do this now. But it is already too late.

Your small hand, compared to his, is placed on this bulge. The rate of horniness, your rate, rises second by second. There are still no reactions of him. Softly you press your hand down and then you can feel something inside. It seems he is very well equipped.

And suddenly you cannot control your body anymore. It seems like you fall in a exhilaration which overpowers everything else. A quiet groan of lust comes out of you lunges as you start stroking his bulge through the black trousers.

For a while, nothing happens. Then something inside his trousers starts growing and you are getting hornier. JERRY IS ALIVE! Now there is a very big grin on your face. You have just made Justin Bieber horny. You stroke faster and harder and suddenly the dick turns into a big, hard boner.

You start stroking your breast now and suddenly there is a voice in the air.

 “Good Morning! We’re sorry to interrupt the sleeping Mr Bieber, but we’ll arrive in an hour!”

As quickly as possible you turn back to your seat and try to look as innocent as possible.

Justin wakes up. You turn around and see him smiling at you. Instead of grinning back or something like that you look down his trousers, where you can see a big outline of a very big boner. Jerry really seems to be the tallest man on earth. 

Justin recognizes what you are looking at, looks down himself. Then you see him blushing, like you have never seen anyone before.

Justin: “Oh .. uhm. I’m soo sorry. This is so awkward!”

You: “No problem! This is normal, isn’t it? Obviously you just had a sweet dream!”

The ashamed boy blushes even more.

Justin: “I guess you’re right. But I can’t remember of anything.”

You can see some small wrinkles in his forehead. This is just too funny!

 Justin: “Soo… we need to get ready now.”

You: “Yeah, I have heard that.”

Justin: “Uhm, there’s a door. Behind there’s your package. If wanna can change your dress, … .” While he’s talking he tries to hind his boner and points with his finger to the end of the floor.

You: “Okay. I’d love to change. Thank you!”

With that you walk away and change your clothes.

Justin is already waiting as you enter the main room of the plane. He had changed his clothes, too. Black shirt, white trousers and a white jacket.

Justin: “Take a seat, please. We’ll soon arrive!”

You do what he suggested. During the remaining time of the flight you do not talk a lot with Justin. But you don’t mind at all. You have reached some goals today you never have thought you would ever achieve.

... to be continued ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aye, there :) Did you like reading this part? I bet you did :D I'd be glad if you comment and vote for this chapter. Every time I see another comment or another vote I start smiling like an idiot :D I am so happy that you guys support this story and I can tell you there is a lot more on my mind. Thank you for all your support - this means a lot to me and I am so grateful that this story already got so many reads and votes. It's like a dream comes true. ... Do you want some more of these dirty parts? I think the next chapter will be again a bit cuter (:

xoxo Phil