Wind of change

You are grounded. Grounded because of Justin Bieber. You still cannot believe this. Actually it is your fault. If you had learned for school you would not have got grounded now. You are such an idiot. After something’s past you are always better informed later. But what now? You are not allowed to meet Justin Bieber who wants to meet you to decide whether you might be his OLLG! You are so concerned. You have to get an idea to fool your parents or to persuade them to let you see your crush … sorry, your idol.

What if you put a doll in your bed which plays you sleeping? No, that would probably not work. Your mom will look for you every now and then. The best would be if your mom and neither your dad were home. But there’s the next problem. How can you make them both leave the house for a few hours or even days?

You need help. Eventually you have to get to the mall and due to the fact you do not have the money for a bus ride you have to ask your friends to help you get there.

But you are grounded and you are not allowed to use your computer, nor your mobile and you are also not allowed to leave the house. So how can you get in contact with them? What can you do?

The easiest way would be to contact them via internet. So you would not have to talk loudly so there was a chance your mother discovers what you are doing. But the thing is you do not have your laptop. Why don’t you have to work for a school project you could use your laptop for?

Then it hits you. How about a deceptive report for school? This really might work out.

You leave your room and enter the dining room, in which your mom is sitting on the couch.

You: “Uhm … Mom?”

Mom: “What, kid?”

She looks suspicious. Probably she already knows what you have planned. But let’s have a try.

You: “Can I please have my computer back? I have to prepare a report for school in biology and you know, I need the internet to get some information. You even can look with me, but please I really need my computer.”

Mom: “Oh, kiddo. Do you really believe there was a chance I gave you your computer back, the day before you would have met Justin Bieber?”

You: “Like I said mom, you can look with me.”

Mom: “Hmm. You really mean it, huh? What topic?”

Topic? You have not thought that far.

You: “Um … leukemia.”

Mom: “Oh. That’s awful. Can’t you change it?”

You: “No. The teacher gave us the topics. No one is allowed to change it. “

Mom: “I see. Um …well I guess I can trust you so far”

You: “Soo?”

Mom: “You can have your computer back. But only for 3 hours, k? T’morrow you’ll get it for 3 hours again, so you can work!”

You: “GREAT! You saved my mark, mummy! Luv ya!”

You kiss her on her left cheeks. She grins at you. It seems like she effectively believes what you did just tell her. Of course you feel horrible because you lied to her. But … it’s fucking Justin Bieber you are going to meet!

You walk back to your room again – with your laptop. You boot it and open the explorer.

Instead of pretending to work at a report about leukemia you open facebook. You got over 20 new messages. Wow. Quickly you answer them all and admit to all of them that you are grounded.