Embarrassed

Today it is the 2nd of April. Today is the day of the first concert as Justin Bieber’s one less lonely girl. The warm sun is lightening up the hotel room in a golden tone.

You open your eyes. Now you are awake. At first you are wondering where you actually are and then you remember everything, which makes you smile a bit. You are not at home so it has to mean that everything did really happen. Justin picked you up and you are now with him in Berlin for a concert.

Then you recognize that you are lying on the couch between Justin’s legs and your head is on his warm belly. You blush a little. You must have been too tired the day before so you were not able to change your clothes and go to bed. Gosh. What would your parents tell you now … You don’t want to know!

The next thing you recognize is, that Justin is wearing nothing else than his boxers. You gulp.

Justin: “Oh. You are awake!”

Shocked that he is not sleeping you get up and turn around to look into his eyes. The semi-nude boy is looking down at you, again smiling.

You: “Ohw. I’m sorry I used you as my pillow, but I was so tired yesterday.”

Justin: “Ahaha. No Problem. I enjoyed not staying alone.”

A kind of disappointed you look down at his shorts searching for a little bulge. But there was none.

You: “Did you have a nice dream?”

Justin: “Yeah, and thank god not one like yesterday!”

He bursts out laughing and you cannot do anything else, but starting to laugh as well.

Then there follow some silent minutes.

OMG! I just slept on Justin fucking Bieber. This is so embarrassing and otherwise so wonderful. He was really warm and so soft and even his smell … raawr. You look deep into his eyes and he just smiles to you. You let your eyes roam his body beautiful and your glance stops at his abs.

You: “Uhm, can I ask you something?”

Justin: “Sure, I guess, yeah.”

You: “Can I touch your abs?”

Justin: “Ahaha. Gosh I thought it’d be more intimate but good. Of course you can. You slept on them the whole night “

You blush again and obviously he liked it. But you have the courage and touch his abs. It feels so great. These are Justin Bieber’s muscles. Such a perfect shape … again you get a little horny.

You: “Soo amazing.” you whisper.

Justin: “Thank you. I have to train harder to make a six-pack.”

You: “Welcome. And you don’t have, too. It’s the body beautiful just the way it is.”

Justin: “Thanks again. No one has ever told me that.”

You: “Just the truth.”

Justin: “Great. And how long you wanna lie there between my legs?”

You: “Ohw. I’m soo sorry.”

You move back and stand up.

Justin: “You mustn’t get up. It was just a question!?”

You: “Well I guess it’s time to shower up.”

Justin: “Oh. K. I guess you remember where you have to go?”

You: “Ahaha. I hope so. This apartment is really very big!”

With these words you walk away.

Very horny you enter the black stoned bathroom with the big shower and the big tub. You do not like using tub’s because they’re so big. If you go into a tub for washing you should do it with another person and not alone.