Talking

If you like Selena Gomez you will probably not like this chapter. Please don't bother me. She has just a role to play. This is a fan fiction and not reality. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Then Justin’s mobile rings.

You: “Who is it?”

Justin: “It’s Sel. I’d better take 5.”

You: “Yeah. I’ll wait.”

He gets up and walks into the next room so he can talk privately.

Justin’s POV (point of view)

I walk away, strait towards the guest room. I immediately close the door and answer the phone.

I: “Sup? Justin here!”

Selena: “Hi, Justy. It’s me Sel!”

I: “Hey, sweetheart. How are ya doin’?”

Selena: “It’s okay.”

I: “Just okay? Tell me, what’s the matter?”

Selena: “You know why I am just feeling okay! Don’t make me look like a fool!”

I: “What? What do you mean? I … I have no idea what ya talking about! What happened?”

Selena: “Okay, you dick, I’ve seen you on TV! I saw everything!”

I: “Oh …”

Selena: “Yeah. OH! I saw every second of the report and thus I saw every picture of you and that girl you are dating!”

I: “Ahaha. Dating? Are you joking? I am not dating her!!”

I blush. I hope Selena believes me. Was that too much? Will she know that I just lied at her? Well, actually I did not lie to her. I mean [your name] is so wonderful. She gives me feelings I have never felt for a long time. Of course I’d love to date this girl. But of course I can’t. I love Selena, right? Do I?

Selena: “Oh, yes. You are dating her! Do not fool me Justin Bieber! 1st April was yesterday!”

I: “I know. But you know, we talked about the OLLG thingy, didn’t we?”

Selena: “So what??”

I: “This girl is like … uhm … She’s the OLLG for my seven concerts. I am staying with her in Berlin now. I’m gonna take her to the concert later. Thought it’d be easier this way!”

Selena: “What!? I’ve never agreed to the OLLG-thingy, Justin!

I: “What? But …”

Selena: “No buts Justin! I am really disappointed of you!!”

I: “No, please. I love you. I’d never lie to you or even fool you. Please believe me. You are my one and true OLLG!”

Selena: “I do not believe you, boy! I am separated from you for such a long time now. I don’t like this – at all. And I am really afraid you will lose your heart to another girl and forget about me!”

Damn. The past few hours had been amazing. I feel really happy and that just because of the OLLG. She makes me smiling and I haven’t thought about Selena the past hours. And the more time I spend with [your name] the more I believe there is a chance for another life for me. … Maybe with some less arguments …

I: “No. I won’t lose my heart!”

Selena: “I’d love to believe you, but I can’t. I’ve seen the photo where you are feeding the girl in OUR restaurant, Justin! I mean – OUR RESTAURANT! I thought it was something special between you and me. A special place you only shared with me!!!”

I: “Oh, that was so random. I was hungry and I didn’t know where to go else.”

Selena: “Oh. Well, then I’m sorry, honey! But you have to see I can’t believe you right now. I am so …”

I: “Gosh, I am so sorry! I …”

Selena: “Does the girl share a room with you?”

I: “No, of course not!”

She shares an apartment with me. But I really shouldn’t say this. Especially the fact that she slept on my stomach the whole night. Aww. That was so cute. It feels great to have someone beside you and not spending the night alone in a big hotel room.

Selena: “Great. That’s something I’m really proud of you.”

I: “Thanks!”

Selena: “Soo. How’s your mustache growing?”

I: “Uhm. Great. Every day you can see more!”

Selena: “Aww. That’s great. I love this. Thanks you do what I want!”

I: “You are welcome!”

Uhm, no. Are you joking, Sel? You are not welcome. I hate this. How can you dare me to do this? I don’t want a mustache! That’s gross! I mean I am really proud that some hair grows on my upper lip but … yuck. This destroys my good-looking face. You have no idea what I do for you!!

Selena: “Oh, by the way, I have a surprise for you, boy!”

I: “What kinda surprise?”

Selena: “I’ll pay you a visit at your next concert. Not Berlin, the next! So we can make out. You promised you are ready for the next step, remember?”

Oh fucking shit! I totally forgot it. DAMN!

I: “Yeah! Pleasure. I’m the happiest guy on earth!”

Selena: “Aww. I love you so. And till the next concert please shave your intimate hair. I hate intimate hair you know that. It’s really awful to lick at them. Oh and buy some condoms!”

I: “Oh. If you want to. For you I’m doing everything, sweetheart!”

Selena: “Great. Love you, Justin.”

I: “Yeah. Love you, too.”

Selena: “So how is your rehearsal doing?”

I: “Uhm. I haven’t rehearsed today. I showed the OLLG Berlin. I’m going to rehearse in like an hour.”

Selena: “Oh. That’s not good, Juz. You know you have to work harder!!”

I: “I know. I’m sorry. I do my best. Promise!”

Selena: “That’s my boy!”

I: “So. I gotta go now. Showering up and then rehearsing.”

Selena: “Ok honey. I love you. Talk to you later then. And call me t’morrow, k?”

I: “Sure. I will, Sel. Love you, too!”

These are the last words before I hang up. What a hard talking again. I should break up with her. Of course I would like to sleep with a girl someday but not with her. My virginity is my holy thing I have and I should share it with someone I really love. I love Selena, but I don’t think she is my true OLLG. And the thingy that she treats me like her call boy … I don’t like it at all. I have no idea if I am really ready for the next step.

I take a deep breath and then I leave the room again. The OLLG is still sitting on the couch in the living room. I look at her. She hasn’t recognized me, yet. While I’m looking at her I get a bit horny. … Teen hormones. How I hate that. I’ve seen her naked. I’ve seen her body. I …

Whoa! Justin stay calm!

She’s such a wonderful girl. I don’t want to ruin her life.

… to be continued …

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aye reader, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Well, you have a crush on Justin Fucking Bieber but he still has a girlfriend. What do you think will happen next? Will Justin tell you what he talked about with Selena? Please comment and tell what you think of this story so far. I hope you vote for this chapter if you liked it and I wanna thank you for all your ready, comments and votes yet. It seems like a dream to me - all this - that you read my story and I try to enjoy this moment as long as possible. Thank you for your support!

xoxo Phil