xi. (e)motionless

a/n:: in this chapter you have to ignore the fact that pan and felix are dead ok thx

neverland (felix)
"felix, felix, wake up!" pan ordered.
"where are we going?"
"you'll see."
storybrooke  (regina's house)
jess stared at henry with a blank expression on her face, as henry did the same.
"yeah. yup. i know if we date, you would never break my heart." henry said with certainty. he didn't think of what was coming out of his mouth, it sort of just blurted out.
"henry, that's not funny" jess replied moments after. unlike henry, she was interpreting every word that came out of his mouth.
"i'm not kidding."
the two sat in the silent room filled with awkwardness. as henry was about to blabber on more about how 'strong' their relationship would be, Jess beat him to it.
"you don't get it, do you henry? you're now figuring it out?"
henry was about to question her until she continued ranting.
"i don't know about you, but, i have always liked you. from the moment we met on the bus to the moment you walked up to violet in granny's. but you looked so happy with her, all I wanted was for you to be happy, so I didn't interfere. then, months later you have already had five other girlfriends and shut me out."
at this point, tears were streaming down henry's cheeks. he never knew she felt that way.
"i gotta go." Jess concluded. she could have ranted for hours, days even, but she knew what she was saying put henry in an even worse condition.
as jess trudged down the long spiral staircase, henry followed right behind her.
"please, stay here."
"i have to go somewhere."
"you don't have to lie to me."
this made jess pause. she almost considered staying, but she knew what was right for her. jess felt nothing towards henry. on the other hand, Henry couldn't even tell if she wanted to be his friend.
'fuck it' henry thought to himself, and before Jess could walk out the door, henry pressed her against the wall. their faces were centimeters apart; their noses almost touching.
jess stood there motionless. before either of them had time to think, henry
pressed his lips against his best friend's.
neverland
"boys! boys! gather around."
and of course, they obeyed.
"i strive to get my revenge, to take back what is mine."
he shot a devious smirk towards his 'right hand'.
"and what is mine, or what was mine, has now been found. and i will get it back. and i know where it exactly is."
and with the devilish look on his face, one simple word came out: storybrooke.
︎︎⤵︎
HI GUYS
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS.
YOU THE TRU MVPS
AND BY THE WAY
hAPPY ((late)) THANKSGIVING !!!!!
BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HENRY AND ABOUT JESS AND WHY PAN IS COMING TO STORYBROOKE