xvii. the blonde-haired hooded lost boy

recap - neverland storybrooke
felix never liked tiger lily. he abused her so he could be in more honor for pan than her. she was banished, but pan instantly regretted it. when pan and felix stumble upon jess [tiger lily] in storybrooke, pan feels mixed emotions, but felix's jealousy erupts.

storybrooke
tiger lily's, no- jess', breath remained in a calm state whereas her heart beated faster and faster. back in neverland, while she was tiger lily, felix never even had the power to surprise her. she was too focused on living and surviving to find any fears.

but much has changed since then. jess has developed feelings. she has changed from her younger self. she became weaker, though still one of the most powerful.

felix looked straight into jess' soul, well, sort of. the look of fear in her eyes emitted it.

"you will never, never, be what you were," spatted felix at his former enemy, "he doesn't need you. he needs me. i was there when you weren't."

she tried to respond, but his firm grip on his wrists caused enough pain to tell that there would be more if she acted in even the slightest way.

"you are weak. you are useless. you are nothing."

as mentioned before, tiger lily has become weaker once she arrived in storybrooke. she retained her strength but has developed weaknesses.

she felt her body become more fragile; her blood flow was becoming restrained from the pain pressed against her veins. her vision became focused to blurry, which was unusual. she has survived abuse, scars, and even dreamshade. a little irritation should not have stopped her strength.

the answer was simple; felix used magic. he knew that she was too tough for him, for all of neverland. before he and pan disembarked from the lost island, he grabbed what he felt what was needed. he and pan had a lot of enemies, therefore, he wanted to be prepared.

once he saw jess, he decided to make the magic to use. it was a potion for ultimate strength. it gave not only the ultimate power to become the strongest, but the power to weaken.

her vision became blurrier by the second. the blonde released the feathered, who fell on the ground beneath her own self. the last thing she saw before she blacked out was one thing that nobody would have expected.

there stood a silhouette of a hooded boy and his leader. the hooded bended over and shrieked in pain while the other squeezed on what seemed like something important. a round, red figure with a spot of blackness inside it. you could say that it gave the boy life.

tiger lily's eyes closed as she became unconscious. although she did not she for herself what happened, it did not matter.

at that moment, felix realized all the pain he has caused, to jess and to pan. he stared at his best friend with tears flooding in his eyes.

he knew his time was close.

"I'm sorry." he barely said in a whisper.

the blonde-haired hooded lost boy fell to the ground, ashes of dust falling upon him. for tiger lily's worries and troubles would be no more as the blonde-haired hooded lost boy has made his departure forever.

"your fight is over." said the leader.

︎︎-i need to find a new symbol arrow thing oops-
BuuTtttTttttttt
IF YOU DIDNT READ THIS CHAPTER AND JUST SKIMMED THOUGH IT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND READ IT
NOW
I KNOW YOURE READING THIS
YOU MUST GO BACK
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3k READS OMG