Slowly Ending

Adrian in MM

I called Jake over 50 times and left about 30 messages but I got no response. I knew Jake had a layover in Orlando so for him not to get my message seemed odd.

"Ohhh Jake! Jake!Jake right there baby" Ashley screamed. "You like it when I do you like this"Jake whispered in Ashley's ear. "Yes daddy I do, faster, harder, deeper" Ashley yelled. I looked at my phone and say that Toni had called me a lot. "Who's that the wife" Ashley said laughing. "Shut up bitch who gave you permission to ask questions?" Jake yelled.

Jake finally returned my phone call and told me he wouldn't be able to make it. I broke out in tears as I realized I would have to deliver the baby alone. "Tone don't cry I'll be right here beside you" Ken said smiling at me. "No Ken I couldn't ask you to do that. I just have to be brave and..."No it's okay beautiful" Ken kissed my forehead.

9 hours later the room grew silent and a beautiful cry rang through the room. My baby boy was born and he is the cutest thing ever." You did great Tone" Ken whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. After awhile it was just me, Ken and the baby.

"So what are you going to name little man" Ken asked rocking the baby. "I don't know Ken what about naming him after you"I asked awkwardly. "Aww Tone that would be so nice but I don't want Jake to get mad, how about Adrian? he asked. "That's cute..what about his middle name?" "Julius?" Ken smirked. "I love it Ken!". "Adrian Julius Reyes." Ken looked at Adrian smiling walking towards me.

"I should be getting out of here I don't want to run into Jake" Ken said looking around. "No don't go Ken I need you" I whined. "No you don't. Look I'm a phone call or text message away." He said looking into my eyes. "You promise" I said sounding unsteady. "I promise..you just promise me that the next baby you have will be mine and you'll be my wife" Ken said kissing my forehead. " I promise" I said as I watched him leave the room.

I walked out of Toni's room and saw Jake ignorant ass. I quickly dashed into a room and waited for him to walk by before I left the hospital. I decided that I was going to go to the store to buy some baby stuff for Adrian.

"Where's my boy at!" Jake said excited. "He's right here but shhh he's sleeping" I whispered. "He's perfect just like you Toni" Jake said smiling. "So what is his name" Jake asked. "Adrian Julius Reyes" I said proudly. "What? Why didn't you name him after me Toni!" Jake yelled. "Shh before you wake him. Look I don't know Jake. Those names has always been cute to me so I chose them" I whispered. "You could had named the boy after his damn daddy but no you name him Andrew!" Jake paced the room. "It's Adrian! If you would had picked up the phone maybe we could had discussed all of this" I yelled.

"You're right and I'm sorry baby" Jake said pecking my lips. While Jake was sitting beside me I noticed lipstick on his collar. After Ken dropped game on me plus this lipstick on his collar makes me definitely know Jake won't change. I honestly don't care what Jake does from this point on. This relationship is through and I don't care what he has to say about it.

5 Months Later...

Adrian is 5 months now and Ken has been a big help. Jake is slowly turning back into his old self. The other day be referred to me as a "bitch" but quickly tried to change it. Adrian loves Ken and I'm definitely falling for him. Now that we know Ms. Annie is watching us Ken comes through the backdoor. I gave him a key and everything in case of an emergency.

"Peek- A- Boo..I See You" Ken said as Adrian laughed. Then Ken tickled Adrian he laughed so much and hard it was so cute." I see he's very ticklish just like you" Ken looked up at me smiling. I fed Adrian then Ken burped him and rocked him to sleep. "Ken you're such a life saver Jake would never do any of that" I said sadly.

"The fool doesn't help take care of his own child! I'm really starting to think you like this shit because this makes no sense to me!" Ken yelled. "No I don't! Look over the years Jake had me do things...things that could put me away for a long time" I teared up. "Likeeeeeee what?" Ken asked suspiciously.

"Jake used to have this obsession with blondes. I was so shallow and young that I brought into the idea of getting the girls for him. He never asked me to participate so I really didn't mind plus I was happy he wasn't abusing me anymore. Soon there was this one girl he couldn't get enough of that he got pregnant. She said she was going to keep the baby and she did. She was one of those natural, free spirited types so she wanted a home birth in a pool. Jake ended up delivering the baby and everything was nice. Then one day she came here mad because he had took the baby from her and he killed her and the baby". I softly cried.

"I'm sorry Tone. But technically you're not an accessory to the crime" Ken smiled. "Yes I am. I helped him dig the holes" I whispered. Ken grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms as I cried my heart out. "I want you and Adrian to come with me to New York." Ken said while looking me into my eyes. "No Ken we can't! I don't want to involve you in this anymore than I have. Plus he's crazy he'll kill me, Adrian and you...he has no stopping point" I squealed.