Help

Kenny

I ran up to the house door and rung the doorbell nonstop while knocking on the door. I heard Toni yelling that she was coming to the door. As soon as she opened the door I ran in locking the door behind me.I ran to the window quickly closing the blinds.

"Whew I think I lost them". I said out of breath.

Toni just stood there looking at me in shock.

"Baby don't just stand there start packing"! I yell snapping Toni out of her thoughts.

Toni took off upstairs all I heard was a bunch of hangers being knocked around. I walked upstairs to see all Adrian's stuff pack and now she was in my closet.

"I see I got a true ride or die". I wrapped my hands around her waist. "But you can stop packing I didn't escape. They released me". I kissed Toni's earlobe.

Toni turned around and pinched the hell out of me.

"Ouch Tone! That hurts"! I scream in pain.

"That's what you get for playing with my mind. I should had slapped you". Toni smirked.

Kenny explains everything to Toni and they began to plan out their future.

Jake

"I know damn well you didn't eat all my Cheetos and drink all my apple juice". I looked through the kitchen. "I'm sorry I got hungry". Amber cried.

"Why in the hell are you crying"? You've been eating,sleeping and throwing up like crazy and I've been patient with you". "We'll I'm.... pregnant Jake I'm so sorry"! Amber starting crying again.

"Can you stop all that damn crying! I know you're pregnant I'm not slow like you! You should be happy that's an extra 9 months you have added to your life".  I waved Amber aggravating off.

Amber

"I really love Jake but I can't bring a baby into this. After I have this baby he's going to kill me I can tell. I need help and I need it fast". I thought to myself.

"Hey don't start with that daydreaming shit either. I've got to go back to Cali for a minute when I get back look better". Jake said looking at me in disgust.

"I want to go too. Please I miss Cali so bad". I whined. "No you stay here and read some cooking books or something". Jake grabbed his luggage and walked out.

When Jake was completely gone out of sight I searched through his stuff. I'm not as stupid as Jake thinks. I know we moved here because Toni is here. I looked through a bunch of paper and came across an address. I quickly got dressed and headed there.

35 minutes later I pulled up to a beautiful house the kind I always dreamed of having. I went up to the door and rung the doorbell. I waited for 5 minutes and no one came to the door. As I was walking back the door opened.

"Yes. May I help you"? This handsome man spoke. "Does a Toni Braxton live here"? I asked nervously. "No she doesn't may I ask how you got this address"? He replied very nicely.

"Umm look my name is Amber and I found her name and info on a piece of paper. Here's my info if you ever find her could you tell her to contact me"? I pleaded. "Ma'am she doesn't live here". The man attempted to give the paper back to me.

I ran off before he could fully reach his arm out. I got in my car and drove with tears pouring down my face. I need her to help me. She got away from Jake's sorry ass and I need to also.

Kenny

I stood at the front door with the girl info on it. I stared at the paper and then folded it up.

"Who was that at the door"? Toni asked smiling. "Delivery boy had the wrong house". I replied back.

"I've got to go to the office since I haven't been in a long time. I'll be back in a couple of hours". I pecked Toni lips and left.

The whole time at work this number has been on my mind. I sat at my desk staring at the number. Before I knew it I heard her voice through the phone. We agreed to meet for lunch around 1.

"How did you get this address"? I asked sternly. "Look I'm sorry I just need help"! Amber spoke hysterically. "Shh calm damn just talk to me". I calmly replied grabbing her hand.

She looked me in me eyes smiling and biting her bottom lip. I quickly pulled my hand away realizing she thought I wanted her.

"What wrong"? She reached for my hand. "I came to figure out why you rung my doorbell and that's it". I whispered while looking around. "I see why she fell in love with you". Amber grinned.

"Who is she and what do you need help from"? I asked nervously. "Why are you playing with my mind? I know Toni and you are together and so does Jake". Amber whispered. "So"? I replied nonchalant.

"So. I'm pregnant and he's threatened to kill me". Amber started to cry. "Don't cry look I'll help you. But never come back to my house again". I kindly smiled and left Amber in the coffee shop.

I don't really know what I'm getting myself into but hopefully everything will come together.