Rescue Me

Toni

As much as I want to break down and cry I will not give Jake the satisfaction. He hasn't put his hands on me but I feel any day he's going to attempt. I can tell he's getting aggravated with this whole situation.

"Toni tell me the truth what is it about him that made you leave me? Jake blurted out. "He doesn't demean or hit me. When he gets upset he doesn't leave me to cheat or lock me in the house. He talks to me, and also listens to me".

"I listened to you. It's just you never made sense to me. Everything you said was so stupid and dumb". Jake snapped. "See that's what I'm talking about Ken would never talk to me like that"!

"Ken? Oh you got a pet name for his ass but never had one for me". Jake grew angry. "I do have one for you its asshole". I yelled at Jake.

Jake got up and slapped me. "See bitch I was trying to be nice but look what you've done"! Jake yelled standing over me.

I slowly got up and went to clean my face. As I walked out of the bathroom Jake popped around the corner attacking me with kisses.

"Stop Jake". I tried getting out of his grip. "Shut up before I kill you". Jake slammed me into the wall. Jake had his way with me violating every inch of my body. I tried to sneak away but he had me tight in his grip the whole night.

Kenny

I see Jake is still the same dumbass he's always been. Taking Toni back to the house where he mentally and physically fucked her over.

Text Message:
Amber👉🏽Kenny: "Can you come pick me up"?

Kenny👉🏽Amber: "I'm in L.A. Amber".

Amber👉🏽Kenny: "Me too. I'm at LAX".

Kenny👉🏽Amber: "I'll be there in 30 minutes".

"Amber what are you doing here. This isn't a good place for you".

"I want his ass dead. I want to see and know for myself so I can live my life the way I should". Amber spoke sternly.

The car ride was quiet to the hotel. I took the couch and I gave Amber the bed. Over the next couple of days we went to the gun range so Amber could learn how to shoot a little.

"Amber you take longer than Toni lets go"! I yelled. "How do I look"? Amber came out the room posing. "Cute. But you're not suppose to be now go take all that makeup off and go look like you're going to whoop ass". I chuckled.

25 Minutes Later

Amber

"Kenny this is a nice neighborhood".

"Yeah it's really nice and quiet. There's the house right there". Kenny stopped the truck and pointed.

"So what are we going to do"? I asked impatient. "I'm going to go check out the perimeter, kill Jake and get Toni". Kenny said looking in the rearview mirror.

"What do I do"? I asked pissed. "You get in the passenger seat and when you see us coming you drive the truck". Kenny said laughing.

"The get away driver! I want to beat Jake's ass too"! I whined. "Okay but stay behind me and be quiet at all times". Kenny rolled his eyes.

Kenny

Amber and I crept through the dark. We went to the backyard and listened.

"Bitch you're going to have my baby again"! Jake screamed inside. "No I'm not Jake"! Toni yelled before I heard her scream in pain.

I stood up fast but Amber pulled me back.

"Lets play with this bastard mind a little". Amber grinned.

Amber went around front and I heard the doorbell running. I heard Jake yell that he was coming to the door. I peeped through the kitchen window to see Toni on the floor crying.

Jake

"What the fuck do you wa.."? I asked opening the door. But no one was there. "Fucking kids". I slammed the front door.

"Stop with all that crying Toni before I get mad again"! I yelled and she stopped crying. "Finally you listen".

The doorbell rung again this time about 15 times. I looked at Toni and she looked at me. I walked to the front door stopping before I opened it.

"Toni go close the kitchen blinds" I quietly ordered.

Toni

Someone is consistently ringing the doorbell and I'm starting to become scared. I went to close the blinds the kitchen when a familiar face startled me.

"Baby"! I yelled excited to see Kenny. "What"? I heard Jake yell from the other room. "Nothing"! I yelled rolling my eyes.

Just as I was about to go out the door I heard Jake call my name. I turned around quickly making sure not to lock the door.

"Toni I'm sleepy lets go to bed". Jake said pulling my hand.

I laid half naked underneath a snoring Jake. Every move I made he woke up and would threaten to kill me.

Kenny

I crept up the stairs with my gun pointed. I peeped through the crack in the door and Toni's and my eyes met. She smiled and gestured toward a gun on the nightstand.

I slowly walked into the room and something fell downstairs. Jake shot up immediately staring at Toni. I quickly backed out of the room into the hallway and into Amber. We went into another room and waited.

"I know no one is in my fucking house"! I heard Jake yell turning on lights in the hallway. I spotted the gun in his hand as he went downstairs.

I walked into the bedroom to see Toni sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Baby". I rushed to her kissing her. "I'm okay". She whispered.

"Toni get your clumsy ass down her now"! Jake yelled.