Strike 2

Toni

I went upstairs and took a shower then went to bed. I stayed awake for hours waiting on Ken to come to bed but he never did. I was awaken by the shower door slamming shut, minutes later I felt his strong arms being wrapped around me.

"I'm so silly. Kenny would never cheat on". I chuckled to myself and snuggled into Ken.

Jake

"Nice home". I said looking around. "Thanks I decorated it myself". Brittany smiled. "Well lets get cozy and enjoy each other's company". I gestured towards the couch.

Minutes later we were making out on her couch. Brittany pulled back from the kiss and got up. Saying nothing she smiled and grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I sat on the bed and she started to do a strip tease.

"I'm really going to regret killing her". I thought smiling at Brittany.

Brittany walked towards me slowly licking her lips. She took my hand and pulled me close to her grinding against me.

"Is that a gun or are you just happy to see me"? Brittany bit her bottom lip. "It's a gun". I said pulling out my 9 millimeter. "Omg please don't kill me! I'll do anything please"! Brittany begged.

"Calm down. Look I'm not going to harm you if you do what I say. Understand"? I stuffed the gun in Brittany's mouth.

"Hmm mmmm". Brittany replied sadly.

"Okay now put your clothes back on quickly". I said looking around. Brittany quickly put her clothes on and looked down.

"Baby girl don't look down its not your fault. You're just an innocent bystander". I said sincerely.

"Do you have a diary"? I asked Brittany. Brittany said nothing she just looked at me with disgust. "Look I'm trying to be nice bitch". I say while choking Brittany.

"Okay okay". Brittany said while coughing. "Now go get the damn diary and write what I say". I protest. "Okay I will". Brittany said softly crying.

Brittany began to write everything I said.

Dear Diary,

"I feel so guilty. I've been trying to act like I'm an angel but I'm not. My mind is racing a mile a minute because of this. I really need to get this off my chest but I can't vent to anyone. Well I can but she'll never forgive me for this. I've been secretly messing with my best friend husband. It's killing me inside to see him out in public and know I can't have him. The intimate moments we share behind closed doors are perfect. Yesterday I asked him to do something foolish. I never should had done this. I demanded that he leave Toni. A side of Ken came out that I've never seen before. I told him I couldn't live like this anymore and he threatened me and slapped me around. It feels so good to finally get this off my chest. Until next time diary.

"You're a sick bastard". Brittany coldly stated. "Uh huh and you're a dumb slut. Here's a little advice stop picking up men in grocery stores the majority of them are creeps". I laughed.

"What are you going to do to me"? Brittany said crying. "I want you to get cleaned up. Take your clothes off and go run some water for a bath". I nudged the gun in Brittany's back.

I sat on the counter watching Brittany stare back at me.

"Why are you doing this"?! Brittany questioned loudly. "Because life is nothing without the ones you love". I replied quietly.

"I'm so sorry that Toni hurt you. Look I really liked you. I could help you get to her faster and easier". Brittany said sincerely.

"Get out the tub and get dressed in your pjs". I said deep in my thoughts.

15 minutes later Brittany is laying in the bed with her pjs on. Once again we're having this stare war.

"Have you thought anymore about what I said". Brittany questioned looking away. "Yeah. I have". I said smiling. "So what do you think"? Brittany asked eagerly.

"I think your dumber than you look"! I laughed pointing the gun at Brittany. "Please! No! I won't tell anyone! I promise"! Brittany screamed and cried.

I looked at Brittany and smiled. I'm so sorry baby girl. I pulled the trigger and watched as her body instantly became lifeless. I stood over her and saw the blood oozing out of her body. I shot her once more in the head and left.

Toni

I was sleeping soundly when I got the urge to pee. I slowly opened my eyes and peeped at the clock. It was only 12:56 meaning I had only been sleep for about 5 hours. I moved my arm and realized Ken wasn't holding me anymore. I sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes to see no Ken.

"Where the hell is he"? I thought to myself. I used the bathroom then went downstairs. There was no sign of him anywhere. I went in the garage and found one of our vehicles gone. I went back upstairs checked on Adrian and went back to bed.

I stayed awake until 2:30 because that's when Ken tip toed his ass back in the bedroom. I pretended like I was sleep and noticed that he went and took another shower. His crusty ass then got back in the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

Right now I don't trust him anymore.

Kenny

I had to get somethings together for Toni's party. She's been so nosey and insecure lately I've been sneaking around doing stuff. When she sees everything she's going to cry a river. Toni is definitely the woman for me. I think it's about time we have a little us officially running around here.