Daily Problems

Toni

"Ken! What are you doing down in the basement"! I yelled from the top of the stairs. "Come down here and see"! Ken yelled back. "Ken what the hell is this"! I asked loudly. "Baby its a gym so we can get in better shape". Ken said proudly.

"Ken I don't need to get in shape I'm sexy". I say smirking. "True, true but still baby you got to get your strength up". Ken said squeezing my arm.

"Whatever. I'm like David Banner. I'm just a weak innocent person but when I get mad I turn into the Incredible Hulk". I say flexing my bones.

"Will you take Adrian to daycare for me"? I asked Ken. "You don't think you need some fresh air? I mean it's been a week since we saw Jake at Target". Ken said oddly. "Why can't you just do this for me? I swear you never support me anymore". I yell walking upstairs.

Kenny

"I always support you! You're the one that adds the doubt after I encourage you"! I say walking behind Toni. " Ken no you don't! You don't know what it's like"! Toni yells throwing dishes in the sink. "We'll finish this convo after I get back from taking Adrian to daycare".

"Toni where are you"! I yell through the house. "I'm in the kitchen and don't yell at me"! Toni yells back. "I was yelling so you could hear me. I wasn't yelling at you in anger or anything". I yelled back. "You're yelling at me now Ken"! Toni quickly snapped back.

"I'm so tired of always having to be the understanding one. You can get mad and say what you want and it's okay. That's not fair Toni"! I say walking away.

The rest of the day has been so quiet. Toni hasn't said anything to me and right now I really don't care if she does. I've been in the basement setting up all this equipment trying to help her, and in return all I get is attitude.

Toni

"Kenneth I'm going to get Adrian"! I said getting my purse. I got no response and that pissed me off so much! I flew down the stairs to the basement like a bat out of hell! Luckily when I got down there he had his headphones on. I nudged Ken in the back and he jumped.

"Damn Tone you scared the hell out of me"! Kenny said giggling. "Uh huh well Kenneth I'm heading to go get Adrian". I said with a stale face. "Kenneth? Uh huh? I know you're still not mad about earlier"? Ken said smirking at me.

"You're so immature sometimes". I say smiling at him. "No I just don't hold on to grudges. Let me get my wallet I'm going too". Ken said pecking my forehead with a kiss.

Kenny and Toni picked up Adrian and decided to have a little family time.

Kenny

"Sometimes I wonder why I took that promotion this traffic is hell". I said mad. "Daddy your funny"! Adrian said laughing. "Well guess who you get your sense of humor from". I said looking at Adrian in the rearview mirror smiling. "MOMMY"! Adrian yelled at the top of his lungs excited. "That's right baby. Let him know". Toni said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Baby he has no clue what I'm talking about he's just yelling things out". I said rolling my eyes. "Naw Adrian knows exactly what he's talking about. He gets his brains from me too". Toni said hitting my hand. "No mommy". Adrian said shaking his head yawning.

Toni

"Ken you might be right he has no idea what's going on". Toni said laughing. "Hmm no comment". Ken said laughing. "I want some ice cream. Adrian do you want some ice cream"? I said looking at my phone. "I think he's sleep". Ken said looking in the rearview mirror. "He is lets go to Starbucks then". I said happily.

Jake

"Amber if you don't bring your ass on! I can't believe I brought my ass back to this hell hole!" I yelled. "Jake my grandpa just died the least you could do is be a little considerate". Amber softly whispered. "I am being considerate. I mean you could join his ass". I said closing the trunk.

"Jake you don't have to be so mean. I love you for who you are and I will never leave you. I will always support you unlike somebody". Amber said rolling her eyes.

"See bitch there you go again talking that crazy off the wall shit! How you love somebody that don't love you? I love Toni not you! Now I'm hungry, you hungry"? I said looking at Amber.

"Really? You go off on me like that then ask me if I'm hungry Jake that's so rude". Amber snapped at me. "Are you mad"? I say slowing putting my hand on her cheek. I quickly pull it back and slap her. "Now I'm going to ask you one more time what do you want to eat"?

"Starbucks"? Amber said unsure and nervous. "Starbucks!? I guess".

Kenny

"What's the purpose of having two drive thru windows to order at, when only one person is taking the orders? That's the stupidest thing ever". "Ken let those people run their restaurant how they want to". Toni spoke laughing.

Kenny pulled up to the outer order window and began to order. Toni leaned over Kenny and started ordering what she wanted. Kenny looked over and looked right at Jake.