Rescue Me Part 2

Toni

I kissed Kenny one last time and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Bitch I told you to close my motherfucking blinds. You got the whole damn neighborhood looking in my shit. I see the trash can fell over I'm going to go pick it up". Jake place his gun on the counter.

I quickly took the bullets out and hid them. Jake came back into the house.

"Okay now bitch march back upstairs". Jake nudged me with the gun in my back.

When we got in the bedroom and Jake stared at me and I knew what he wanted. Jake began to attack me aggressively touching and kissing me.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you". Kenny put his gun to Jake's head.

Jake looked at me with this devilish grin and got off of me. He said nothing as he put his clothes back on.

Kenny

"So this is how it's going down". Jake said smiling. "Look you can take the bitch but I want my son"! Jake yelled.

Kenny shot missing Jakes head by a millimeter.

"Don't call her out of her name and that's my son"! I yelled scaring Toni.

"Ken omg calm down baby"! Toni whined.

I looked at Toni in disbelief. She stared at me with tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and wiped her tears away. I looked up and Jake took off for the door. I shot at him hitting him in his arm but he was still running. I heard a loud bang and ran into the hallway.

I looked around to see Amber unconscious on the floor. I looked up at Toni then the power in the house went out. I carried Amber into a bathroom.

"Stay in here with her. I'll knock 3 times when it's safe to come out". I pecked Toni's lips and crept through the darkness.

The house was completely silent. I stood in a corner and waited for 10 minutes but there was no sign of Jake. I slowly walked down the stairs and right in front of me a lamp was thrown against the wall.

"Bitch"! I yelled punching Jake in the stomach.

I couldn't see anything all I could hear was Jake breathing. Jake punched me in the face twice knocking my gun out of my hand. I quickly ran to the kitchen to get out the door. Jake tackled me and we both ended up in the backyard fighting. I punched Jake in his face and he screamed out in pain.

"You broke my nose man"! Jake screamed staggering. "You going to bitch about it or do something pussy"! I smirked.

Jake

"I know damn well you didn't call me no pussy"! I yelled squaring up with Kenny. "Boy I was golden gloves champ 3 years in a row". I hit Kenny with a mean combination.

Kenny kneeled down coughing up blood and I kicked him. I watched as he laid there lifeless.

"Dumb motherfucker"! I chuckled. I kicked him two more times and dragged him in the kitchen. I checked his pulse again and still he wasn't breathing.

I looked up the stairs and grinned. "Toni and Amber definitely are going to get it when I find they naive asses". I thought to myself.

I walked up the stairs and looked everywhere but I couldn't find them.

"The guest bathroom". I whispered getting happy. I walked to the door and it was locked.

"Toni you got until the count of 3 to open this door". I yelled but heard nothing.

"1......2....3"! I yelled sending 3 bullets through the door. I kicked the door in and found it empty.

Toni

"Amber wake up". I said sprinkling water on her face. "Huh where am I". Amber asked confused. "Don't worry about that just open your eyes". I nervously  said.

I looked around the truck and found bags of guns in the backseat. I said a silent prayer and started to try to get Amber in a good condition.

Jake

"Where the fuck are those bitches"? I scratched my head with the gun.

I came back downstairs and Kenny still laid on the floor. I went into the garage and he was gone.

"Fuck"! I screamed in anger.

Kenny

I limped upstairs to one of the bedrooms and pulled out another gun. I heard Jake screaming and I knew he was coming.

Jake walked in the room and we both cocked our guns.

"Look I've told you want I wanted. Give me the opportunity to be a father to my son". Jake sincerely pleaded.

"You hurt his mother while she was pregnant with him! I don't trust you and neither does she! He doesn't even know you exist! I'm his father, dad, daddy, papa, baba, papi and Toni's too"! I yelled.

"Oh really huh? The other night she begged me to fuck her. I was like what about Kenny and she said fuck you"! Jake smirked.

"No fuck you"! I yelled pistol whipping Jake with the gun. Jake rushed me and kneed me.

Jake stood over me and I laid there pointing my gun back at him.

"May the better man survive". Jake grinned.

BAM! BAM!