Holiday Cheer

Y/N Pov
It been a month and lucky me my birthdays soon!!!! I walk into the offices seeing Adam and Ross putting up a mistletoe. "I hope I don't end up under that with two people...." I mumbled to my self. "Yeah...." Sighed Ross. Adam softly punched Ross then looked at me. "Be careful with this!" He said. I giggled as Noah came in. "Hey guys!" He said smiling. "If you guys could... Could you set up decorations?" He begged. "After our parody," "THATS AFTER LUNCH!!" He shouted. "We have recordings now let's get started..." I said pulling Noah. I heard Ross walk into his office getting ready to do his video. I joined Skype with Ross and Jin. "Hey......." I said. I could hear Noah mumbling to him self. I couldn't really hear him, clearly. "Hey....." Jin said. To break the awkward silence Ross started his intro. "Hey guys Ross here with Jin!" He stopped to let Jin say a comment. "Hey!" He said. "And YTC/N!" He then again stopped for me to comment. "Help me! Haha and we're err with Noah!" I said with a smile. "Hola!" He said. "Ok today we are playing pixel painters!"
(Time skip after videos and to parody cause I want to finish this for you guys)
"Hey guys we're doing Timber!!!" I said as Noah started to play his guitar.
(Sorry to lazy to right lyrics so time skip to after song)
Y/N's Pov
I turned off the camera and pulled Noah into the main room. "Here!" Adam yelled giving me and Noah decorations to put up. I groaned that's when me and Noah slip up to put up decorations.